Rizin FF 12/29 & 12/31 Rumors + Plus Suggest Name for NYE Show

Heading out tomorrow night for Tokyo. Rizin put me up in Westin Tokyo with the Aliakbari team. Very cool of them. Got tickets for each day. I decided against being in the corner team because.... to be honest.... I work shows for a living and for once I want to be a 100% fanboy. :)

Lucky!

Amir is taking that tournament belt home.

How many plane tickets and hotel rooms did Rizin give Aliakbari team? Is it a nice hotel?

Westin is super nice. Paradigm owner and myself are sharing a room (to assure Aliakbari got his own). I know Mike Swick has a room, not sure if there's someone else he's sharing with are not. I have no idea how many, nor do I know if certain people got more/less than others. Westin is super nice though. Apparently there were complaints last time and so Rizin upped the quality.

(new avatar is the versus-photos Tough Prints made for Rizin, which they never used. So they turned them into shirts that we're gonna wear to the show)

Last edited:
Heading out tomorrow night for Tokyo. Rizin put me up in Westin Tokyo with the Aliakbari team. Very cool of them. Got tickets for each day. I decided against being in the corner team because.... to be honest.... I work shows for a living and for once I want to be a 100% fanboy. :)
What position?

Back