Rizin 3 OW GP Round 2 Cro Cop vs King Mo (Dec. 29th)

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
SDCto6M.jpg

Another pretty good Rizin card from Japan. Both this card and the NYE card two days later are apparently going to be streamed for free and with English commentary again like the most recent Rizin card at 1 AM EST on the 29th and same time on the 31st at https://eversport.tv/fight-sports/rizin. What do you guys think? Easy win for King Mo even with a quick turnaround from beating Ishii in Ireland? Do you bet him if he's -200 vs Cro Cop?

I do like KM here even with the quick turn around. He has been really consistent lately.

I am looking forward to some all nighters to watch these cards!

whos gonna be the favorite in mirko vs lawal?.. i think it will be a pickem fight, leaning on king mo though

Holy shit just noticed Herring is back! 8.5 years later, he finally got the itch again. Thought Brock had truly retired him but nope. Ahh, this one never gets old...

ExHKFbj.gif

Holy shit just noticed Herring is back! 8.5 years later, he finally got the itch again. Thought Brock had truly retired him but nope. Ahh, this one never gets old...

ExHKFbj.gif

Damn cant believe that was that long ago. Time flies...

soewer is favorite but I never heard of his opponent so Im pass...

kawajiri at 1.73 (-137) is best bet on both rizin cards imo.

Im on Kitaoka if him as dog. Daron is overrated.

Also, Kawajiri and Mo.

Im on Kitaoka if him as dog. Daron is overrated.

Also, Kawajiri and Mo.
How is Kitaoka's ground game? Cruickshank used his American wrestling against Andy Souwer to take him down and submit him. Also Kawajiri's experience dwarfs Kron, but Kawajiri being a grappler, you have to think that he puts himself in jeopardy of Kron's Gracie BJJ. to get swept and threatened with subs.

Back