RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - SAKURA - Thread

The last Rizin Events really reminded me to restart following JMMA...and Kickboxing...guys like Wada etc.
There were some guys i absolutley wasn't familiar with...

But that is pretty cool if i think about it...now it is time to watch "a ton" of fights...check fight finder...look here look there...check out this fight and that fight...allmost just like it was a couple more years ago!

Any suggestions who i should really check out?

Any suggestions who i should really check out?
Fighting on this card I recommend you check out Kanako Murata, Tenshin Nasukawa, Kizaemon Saiga and RENA.

They're all relatively new to MMA, but they have backgrounds in other combat sports as all of them come from kickboxing backgrounds, except for Murata who has a background in wrestling.

Fighting on this card I recommend you check out Kanako Murata, Tenshin Nasukawa, Kizaemon Saiga and RENA.

They're all relatively new to MMA, but they have backgrounds in other combat sports as all of them come from kickboxing backgrounds, except for Murata who has a background in wrestling.
Thx
I am already checking out Tenshin...

Rena comes from shoot boxing right?

Sakakibara announced that Kananko Murata will be fighting at Pancrase 286 (April 23rd), so it seems safe to say she's off their April card.

Also, apparently Alyssa Garcia will be fighting at RIZIN 2 depending on how her fight at the February combate americas event turns out.

Last edited:
Who should Rena fight?

Suggestion: Jenna Serio (Combate Americas apparently let's their guys fight elsewhere)

And Roxanne Modafferi should be the one able to dethrone Gaby Garcia. Why can't Roxy fight in RIZIN.

I get most excited about Tenshin and RENA, but for very different reasons.

Back