RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - SAKURA - Thread

if you don't pay 15 dollars for a promotion that has literally not put on a bad card yet, then why even play at being the guy who supports MMA?

IMPORTANT:Rizin is free for first time users on the Fite Tv app if you read below.

For people that are intending to watch Rizin or considering, their are first time accounts on FITE tv app that give off promo codes for a 20 dollar coupon if you share or post on twitter etc. I gave my promo code to a friend who purchased Rizin with my promo giveaway coupon and I ended up with 20 dollar credit in my account. Basically, this show is free if you download the app for the first time and you find someone that will use your free 20$ credit coupon to purchase Rizin(or any online ppv on there?).

This card is better than the Bellator Dantas vs Higo fight card.

This card is better than the Bellator Dantas vs Higo fight card.
It is definately, but the tricky thing is Bellator's card is free, as is UFC's Fox card. Rizin charging $15. I'm on the fence.

Watching Horiguchi is tempting though.

Last edited:
How long are Rizin's events btw? If it starts 2AM, when would it end?

How long are Rizin's events btw? If it starts 2AM, when would it end?

Show should last around 5 hours incl. a 30min intermission. Fite tv offers lifetime replay on every event though.

Unrelated: Mike Goldberg is rumored as commentator, and Miyuu Yamamoto is publishing a "tasteful nude"/swimsuit photo op in May. Ticket sales are going better than anticipated with the most popular category being sold out, nosebleeds and ringside tickets are still available. Also Sakakibara seems to be pretty proud of the new opening ceremony they've come up with, he's tweeted about it numerous times now and asked people to make sure to arrive early enough to catch it.

Last edited:
Show should last around 5 hours incl. a 30min intermission. Fite tv offers lifetime replay on every event though.

Unrelated: Mike Goldberg is rumored as commentator, and Miyuu Yamamoto is publishing a "tasteful nude"/swimsuit photo op in May. Ticket sales are going better than anticipated with the most popular category being sold out, nosebleeds and ringside tickets are still available. Also Sakakibara seems to be pretty proud of the new opening ceremony they've come up with, he's tweeted about it numerous times now and asked people to make sure to arrive early enough to catch it.
This should be front page news on Sherdog.

CEO, Shoji, and Baruto have msg for u
Please watch, hope u like it

considerin that most of JMMA fans like me are autistic thats freaking awesome man it combines my two favourite things JMMA and autism and one raising awarness of the other is just mind blowing

cant wait to pay 15 dollars for this wish there was some way to donate to the fighters directly during the live event because I have money to spend and I feel that at 15 bucks this is paying way to little

Where is Sakuraba?....You can't have a big event in Japan without Saku!

Back