RIZIN 2017 in Yokohama: Sakura (DISCUSSION) - APRIL 16 - 2am ET

According to wiki the next one is July 30th in Saitama
Thank you for checking that! Long may Rizin continue! :D

I'm gonna have a look at the wiki now to see if there is any matches confirmed

EDIT: Nothing yet

I'll bring the secret ingredients and start my own factory to sell it in Canada. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Can't wait for it. It will be the first UFC event I attend.
I missed the last one because I was in Amsterdam.
Nice. The man with a plan. Alright I gotta get sleep cause it's something us Canadians do.

Great event and great PBP, happy easter everyone :)

This is what our new $5 bill looks like lol

9f6a9f763164ff67a9aa670d99ec18f6
Looks like old Queenie is still on her quest to collect the golden potato bugs.

Not bad at all for what was essentially their version of a Fight Night event, not far behind some of their NYE numbers. All of the right fighters won for them as well, plenty to build off of.

Fun Event! Just got home as media. Uploading interview Vids to my youtube page CatchJitsu

Last edited:
northcutt.png

That Japanese kid looks amazing, but fought three cans. Hopefully he's legit.
His all around MMA game is still going to be rough, he only started training for it about 5 months ago. His striking ability is legitimate though, he has beaten a number of respectable champs already in his career, his kickboxing accomplishments far surpass anything Sage has done.

Are they streaming this mornings event or a press conference?
Event would be my guess. Awesome! Feel asleep watching this morning. The mind is willing, but the body is weak.

Event would be my guess. Awesome! Feel asleep watching this morning. The mind is willing, but the body is weak.
They do the press conference the next day for whatever reason. It won't be the event.

Back