Rizin 14th NYE

Jiri is in camp
View attachment 474835

It is possible Cro Cop is always training
View attachment 474841

Kanna Asakura is training at 10th Planet BJJ.

Jiri and Kanna are pretty much locks because these camps aren't their normal gyms.
Damn...

Jiri training in All Star? That is awesome. All Star has plenty of good talent around. That can only be beneficial for both sides.
Mirko training in his basement Im assuming.

I hope Mirko vs Jiri happens. Is JP pulls the win you have to bet UFC and Bellator should be offering contracts. IDK why he has not signed with them yet.

I hope Mirko vs Jiri happens. Is JP pulls the win you have to bet UFC and Bellator should be offering contracts. IDK why he has not signed with them yet.
The UFC offered him a contract two years ago, but he turned it down. They are going to his home country in February, so he should get another offer for it.

Kanna vs. Hamasaki is a great bout. In my mind it determines a clear #1 at atomweight.

Sanae kikuta is adamant that the Mayweather fight will be an exhibition.

Floyd vs Tenshin
Kanna vs Hamasaki
Yamamoto vs Miyata
Jiri vs Cro Cop (hopefully)
Horiguchi vs ???

Solid card so far

WTF.
WTF.

Why do they do this to Yamamoto??

Miyata is 10X the fighter Erson is, and 3x bigger than him

I've said it before - Erson has the worst manager ever. Have no idea why Rizin gives him the stylistically worst fights ever - see Kron, Tokoro and now Miyata who will probably wresltefuck him. Plus he got smeshed by Kape

The guy is coming off as a chump.

Sanae kikuta is adamant that the Mayweather fight will be an exhibition.

I think it'd be hilarious if they end up screwing Floyd over by announcing a decision win by Tenshin in ONLY JAPANESE immediately after the final bell.

Fake the low kick then land a punch... change the rules last minute and don't tell Floyd.

It would be epic if Tenshin Rikidozan'd Floyd.

Sakikiraba says is sold out, they will be adding some seats on dec.3rd

Press conference tomorrow at 14:00 Tokyo time (midnight ET).

Horiguchi vs Caldwell looks like a done deal. Patricky Pitbull also expressed desire to fight on NYE few weeks ago. Jiri might not fight Cro Cop after all. Some czech journalist close to Jiri says that his next opponent "has 3 fights less than Jiri's last 3 opponents combined".

Back