Rizin 14th NYE

Over 27k fans in the arena was a huge win by Rizin. Imo.

Maybe if we knew what the gate money was.

It's no secret that even in Pride days tickets weren't the hardest to come by most of the time and many people got tickets for next to nothing. Same with K-1 and Hero events.

That part of the world takes the whole smoke and mirrors thing to the tenth degree. I'm alway very skeptical of what they put out in the media.

Maybe if we knew what the gate money was.

It's no secret that even in Pride days tickets weren't the hardest to come by most of the time and many people got tickets for next to nothing. Same with K-1 and Hero events.

That part of the world takes the whole smoke and mirrors thing to the tenth degree. I'm alway very skeptical of what they put out in the media.
People were following the ticket sites selling quickly and new sections having to be opened to keep up with demand. It didn't seem like they were comping seats or anything like that.

DqLtjf1VAAAZ1w7.jpg:large

No Cro Cop on the poster??

Nice poster but your right, where is Cro Cop?

Erson Yamamoto just confirmed on IG that he is in this card

No Rena either I noticed

They should get her in at least in a Kickboxing fight. She's too marketable to be just a sacrifice to Kanna

No Rena either I noticed

They should get her in at least in a Kickboxing fight. She's too marketable to be just a sacrifice to Kanna

How about v Tessa Simspon from Invicta. I don't think she has had a fight in like a year and would be a good match for Rena.

No Rena either I noticed

Would be great if Rena gets added. They have time in the JMMA world to make this card.

I hope PFL let's some fighters be on that card like Jake Heun did in September, just in case Bellator doesn't send any of their fighters there again. Unpopular opinion, but I feel like RIZIN is sorely missing an American presence.

Some possible fights:
(HW) Kevin Tiller vs Mirko Cro Cop
(LHW) Brandon Halsey vs Jiri Prochazka
(LW) Chris Wade vs Yusuke Yachi
(FW) Andre Harrison vs Tatsuya Kawajiri
(BW) Timur Valiev vs Kyogi Horiguchi

I hope PFL let's some fighters be on that card like Jake Heun did in September, just in case Bellator doesn't send any of their fighters there again. Unpopular opinion, but I feel like RIZIN is sorely missing an American presence.

Some possible fights:

Coker recently mentioned that he would like to do Horiguchi vs. Caldwell in 2019.

Some possible fights:
Harrison, Wade and Halsey? PFL can keep these guys. No, thanks..

yellow card for stalling, Halsey is boring as fuck and mediocre
yellow cards were basically invented to pay american fighters less.

If you don't believe me, watch rampage vs randleman. They go to war and fight with everything they have, and surprisingly, they both get exhausted. The moment the intensity turns down, they get yellow carded. Absolutely ridiculous.

RIZIN fired Osunaarashi because of driving without a license.

Back