RIZIN 13 official attendance: 27,208!

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is now by far the biggest attendance in Rizin history.

I wonder how the rating is?

but what was the gate
Ticket prices were 6 000, 10 000, 15 000 and 100 000 yen, so about 50, 90, 130 and 900 $.

That means several million USD $ gate revenue, very good.

Good for them. Rizin is awesome.

27,208 tickets sold is impressive.

I hope all of them managed to make it to the event despite the typhoon.

27,208 tickets sold is impressive.

I hope all of them managed to make it to the event despite the typhoon.

The arena looked packed. Announcers said the fast pacing of the card was to get to the main event quickly, allowing everyone time to get home safe. They held some prelim type fights after the main event. Great show for Rizin!

I don't want to be a party pooper, but i just looked it up cuz i wasn't sure, but yeah they are hoping for 10 percent average, not the peak, so unfortunately Rizin didn't do better than that WMMA title fight from rizin 11. I guess really something must have fundamentally changed for JMMA.

I don't want to be a party pooper, but i just looked it up cuz i wasn't sure, but yeah they are hoping for 10 percent average, not the peak, so unfortunately Rizin didn't do better than that WMMA title fight from rizin 11. I guess really something must have fundamentally changed for JMMA.
Got to wonder how much the typhoon affected things. They ended up airing no live fights on TV so they could get the fans home quickly.

Tenshin is going to revive the Japanese prize fight scene.

Source:
http://www.2027owata.net/article/461952252.html
http://datoukyoku.blog.jp/archives/28826963.html

The average rating for Rizin 13 is 6.6-6.7%, with the peak being Tenshin vs Horiguchi (9.6%). If they are gunning for 10% average, this is really bad numbers lol. Rizin 11 had an average of 6%, with the peak being RENA vs Asakura (9.6%). So Rizin 13 still has significantly higher average (0.6-0.7% is a huge difference).

At least they had a full house in the middle of a typhoon for the event.. It would suck balls if Rizin went under.

Last edited:
Got to wonder how much the typhoon affected things. They ended up airing no live fights on TV so they could get the fans home quickly.
I can only read kanji but I can make out that Sakakibara said the typhoon screwed up Fuji's airing schedule and their original time slot got moved. He says he is gonna gun for 10% next event... God I hope that number can be achieved for RIZIN and us fans.

Great attendance for Rizin. Tenshin/Horiguchi was a hit. Hope they continue to pull in a big attendance to future Rizin shows.

Where did you see that they are hoping for 10 percent average. Please link the source.

Where did you see that they are hoping for 10 percent average. Please link the source.
I think type in rizin 11 sherdog

On google
First thread and scroll down

I hope they bring in a huge attendance for NYE and better numbers.

Back