RIZIN.12: August 12th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

That german chick wasnt a can crush (well she probably is a can) but it was Reinas 3rd pro fight and the opponent was 34 pounds heavier. They keep building her up. Maybe she will face Gabby in NYE show

hurr durr.

btw, reina vs gabi would look even worse than the dandois spectacle.

hurr durr.

I see Reina only win this, when Gabi gas her self early in the match. So she have to survive a early onslaught by that Female Bob Sapp. If not it gone be a short night for her. Reina in the later rounds by durability. Her striking need a serious level up. The Shootboxing match she had made this very clear. She totally have no defence at all!

Last edited:
No idea who this guy is. Seems to have a good record and a lot of finishes, but a terrible opponent to sell a card with.

And this is how upsets are made.

Like this undefeated Oliveira guy that they put against Kawajiri...

And this is how upsets are made.

Like this undefeated Oliveira guy that they put against Kawajiri...
That's not a great upset though. Some unknown fighter who wins then disappears.

hurr durr.

You cant say fighter is can crushing no matter who he or she is fighting in his/her third fight. Dont be an idiot :)

I see Reina only win this, when Gabi gas her self early in the match. So she have to survive a early onslaught by that Female Bob Sapp. If not it gone be a short night for her. Reina in the later rounds by durability. Her striking need a serious level up. The Shootboxing match she had made this very clear. She totally have no defence at all!
Were can i watch the shoot box fight?? Link please

You cant say fighter is can crushing no matter who he or she is fighting in his/her third fight. Dont be an idiot :)

...i said she only beat cans. which is true.

further, YOU just called jazzy a can. ...so if you're not failtrolling, what exactly do you think your point is?

...i said she only beat cans. which is true.

further, YOU just called jazzy a can. ...so if you're not failtrolling, what exactly do you think your point is?
I pointed out that it was a solid 3rd pro fight. You seem like a super nice and happy dude.

At least Hioki gave his brain some time to heal. Dumbest shit I saw was him accepting a fight with Takaya so soon after getting bopped.

I'm only ordering this if others do lol.
Not going to think for myself on this one.

Last edited:
Back