RIZIN.12: August 12th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

...umm... no, it really wasn't. reina's striking was absolutely flat-out terrible.

most of the fat ones pretty much have to.
I have to admit i was pretty drunk when watching the fight but it was close. It wasnt like either one blew the other away in any way.

She aint fat! Shes Thicc. Probably in a lot better shape than you are. Also fighting girls who are over 20 pounds heavier takes stones. She even fought that german "woman" with rules that allowed knees in the ground.

King Reina is great and i wouldnt be surprised if she would become nro 1 woman fighter in the world, not talking about p4p but at openweight. Shed wreck any version of ronda easily.

I have to admit i was pretty drunk when watching the fight but it was close. It wasnt like either one blew the other away in any way.

...i said she was outpunched. the fight was sort of close (atrocious, but close). but reina got outstruck. badly. by someone who was previously considered the worst puncher in all of mma.

She aint fat! Shes Thicc. Probably in a lot better shape than you are. Also fighting girls who are over 20 pounds heavier takes stones. She even fought that german "woman" with rules that allowed knees in the ground.

what the fuck are you talking about? cindy's smaller than reina. and you're seriously trying to claim it took gonads for her to 'fight' jazzy? hahahaha. wtf?

King Reina is great and i wouldnt be surprised if she would become nro 1 woman fighter in the world, not talking about p4p but at openweight. Shed wreck any version of ronda easily.

god dammit, i fell for a trolljob, didn't i? haha

<[analyzed}>

...i said she was outpunched. the fight was sort of close (atrocious, but close). but reina got outstruck. badly. by someone who was previously considered the worst puncher in all of mma.

what the fuck are you talking about? cindy's smaller than reina. and you're seriously trying to claim it took gonads for her to 'fight' jazzy? hahahaha. wtf?

god dammit, i fell for a trolljob, didn't i? haha

<[analyzed}>
Nope. I see great potential. Atm baddest woman on the planet is Cyborg or Gabi (i tend to think Cyborg). In 5 years it could well be King Reina

Nope. I see great potential. Atm baddest woman on the planet is Cyborg or Gabi (i tend to think Cyborg). In 5 years it could well be King Reina

lolz @ using "baddest" literally.

Still no replacement for Carvalho.....10 Fights total....

;)

Do you think King will win against Kaitlin Young?

she's 3-9-1 in her last 13 fights, so it should be another can crush for reina. like... you know, all of her wins.

she's 3-9-1 in her last 13 fights, so it should be another can crush for reina. like... you know, all of her wins.
That german chick wasnt a can crush (well she probably is a can) but it was Reinas 3rd pro fight and the opponent was 34 pounds heavier. They keep building her up. Maybe she will face Gabby in NYE show

Back