RIZIN.12: August 12th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

He went out on NYE and threw hands with Gomi. Its the only way Gomi could win but Yachi went out there for the big drama show.

Watch him sleep Cruickshank and tell me you arent sold b
he might be solid, i'd like to see a couple more good wins before i consider him consider him a potential star. don't get me wrong, i like the guy, love how he was pumped up for gomi's entrance, i would have been the same way, he's a true fan

KAITO just asked to get on this card at the RIZIN 11 post-event presser

KAITO just asked to get on this card at the RIZIN 11 post-event presser
That would give him over ten times as much preparation as he got last time.

Yachi vs. Kaito?

KAITO is essentially a Featherweight, if he fights on this card it would almost certainly be kickboxing or Shoot Boxing rules

KAITO is essentially a Featherweight, if he fights on this card it would almost certainly be kickboxing or Shoot Boxing rules
Probably right, but they made a whole story on 07.29 about how Kaito wants to prove he can fight in MMA.

Regardless of this post and the one above, Kaito should not fight Yachi. I know I'm the one who brought it up, but it makes no sense.

Last edited:
Wow this card is not looking good. We should probably post promo codes sooner for this one. Diego Brandao vs Yachi would be suitable main event...a violent brawl that would be. 20 bucks for this event is bizarre though. Sept and decemeber gonna be stacked in comparison to july and august cards..for maybe same price.

Wow this card is not looking good. We should probably post promo codes sooner for this one. Diego Brandao vs Yachi would be suitable main event...a violent brawl that would be. 20 bucks for this event is bizarre though. Sept and decemeber gonna be stacked in comparison to july and august cards..for maybe same price.
The July event was great on paper for a Rizin event. This August event is the worst one right behind Rizin April 2016.

Yachi vs carvalho is great but the rest is meh

The July event was great on paper for a Rizin event. This August event is the worst one right behind Rizin April 2016.
Like this one better Asakura vs haoki iam looking forward to than anything on last rizin also it has reina who like better than anyone on the last card but that just my personal opinion and still waiting to see who they match Murata with

Last edited:
Fuck it, im buying this one simply to see King Reina

Fuck it, im buying this one simply to see King Reina
giphy.gif

Pretty much how I feel here. Some good fighters but no matchups that get me excited.
It doesn't look like a Rizin card to me. I've been willing to accept it as a secondary event, but they need to add something extra to make it worthwhile.

Back