RIZIN.12: August 12th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

I was just thinking maybe the rules are pussified for women. But that's good to know.

It's the Gabi Garcia rule.

A) Saves her victim from slaughter
B) Prevents Gabi from looking overly like a gassing Kimbo w/ tits.

Not fair for a 22 year old kid. Bring 145 talent and make him the face of the division....he saved the main event they owe him

That's another option. What about Gustavo vs. Kron Gracie at 145. I'd like to see that one if that could get Kron back in there. Killer Striker vs. Grappling Jedi.

Last edited:
Yacht got crushed by an unknown can crusher lmfao

Damn I went to bed thinking ain’t nobody good coming from a wand gym/rizin actually finding a original prospect I’ve never heard

Fuck me

Last edited:
Horiguchi vs killer?

Makes sense...
You guys need to understand that horiguchi is the new sakuraba
Lol

Next fight will probably be against baruto

What the fuck? Yachi got KO'd by a featherweight. I want my money back.

May Wand's protege take up his mantle and be fed overmatched japanese guys to set up his trilogy with their posterboy — Kyoji Horiguchi.

Just finished the event. For a card they didn't seem to care about (even I didn't know about it more than a week), it sure delivered.

Looking forward to Rizin Confessions for some behind the scene of this event, especially how Yachi and King Reina reflect on their defeats. King Reina needs to decide if she wants to continue to be a character like Minowaman, fighting cans for shits and giggles, or actually strive to become a legit prospect.

hahaha. lolwut?

it's way too late for her to be a legit prospect. she kind of sucks and her suckiness is now quite obvious.

hahaha. lolwut?

it's way too late for her to be a legit prospect. she kind of sucks and her suckiness is now quite obvious.
Can’t believe I’m dignifying someone on my ignore list with a response, but some retardation’s need corrected.

So 22 is suddenly too late to improve? Really? Shertards gonna Shertard.

That said, it’s an uphill route if she wants to take the sport seriously, but if she gets into real shape, and works hard, she has a good base to build upon. Just no more cans. Legit opponents only.

hahaha. lolwut?

She sucks because she spends too much time WWEing when she should be training at a legit gym.
She still has no grasp of basic wrestling takedown and striking fundamentals. She can improve all these skills if she actually trains instead of cosplaying with her stupid teddy bear.

She is still 22 with less than 3 years of mma experience and has not taken much damages. She could do better.

The problem is that Rizin is treating her like a female version of Minowaman and matching her with cans for shits and giggles.

Can’t believe I’m dignifying someone on my ignore list with a response, but some retardation’s need corrected.

So 22 is suddenly too late to improve? Really? Shertards gonna Shertard.

That said, it’s an uphill route if she wants to take the sport seriously, but if she gets into real shape, and works hard, she has a good base to build upon. Just no more cans. Legit opponents only.

1. she's fat.
2. she's delusional. she mentioned fighting cyborg. and she tried to strong-arm rizin into more money/etc a year ago.
3. she can't beat anyone that isn't a can. all of her wins are cans.
4. she got outstruck by cindy dandois - who was already a meme for having the worst punches in mma history. fuck that, in the entire history of fighting.
5. she just lost to a can.

she has no real room for improvement, as improvement means getting into better shape which means she's fighting at 125/115 - where she wouldn't be top 50.

she already peaked.

From their matchmaker, explains why he went balls out after but he looked bad from the start

Last edited:

iseewhatyoudidthere.png

Back