RIZIN.12: August 12th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

They're saying Horiguchi vs. Gustavo? lol no way.

Love this. Killer is as advertised. Someone new to look forward to on these Rizin cards. 145er too, lots of fights for this guy. Young and exciting, if he keeps winning he's gonna be a star.

Yup, fast track to MMA star.

Wtf Trigg talking about Kyoji fighting Gustavo...bro they're 2 weight classes apart when Gustavo is fighting at his regular weight of 145

Lol. First thing that whack ass commentator said that made sense, with regards to Kyoji not wanting to go up two weight classes to fight this guy. Frank dropped the ball on that dumb comment.

Lol. First thing that whack ass commentator said that made sense, with regards to Kyoji not wanting to go up two weight classes to fight this guy. Frank dropped the ball on that dumb comment.
If it’s not one it’s the other jajajjajaja

They're saying Horiguchi vs. Gustavo? lol no way.

No, too much size difference. Since Rizin doesn't have much of a 145 lbs division, Gustavo could bulk up and stay at 155 lbs.

Welp I'm dead tired. See you guys at the next one, already looking forward to it!

Another great night of JMMA. See you all at the next event.

No, too much size difference. Since Rizin doesn't have much of a 145 lbs division, Gustavo could bulk up and stay at 155 lbs.
Not fair for a 22 year old kid. Bring 145 talent and make him the face of the division....he saved the main event they owe him

Not fair for a 22 year old kid. Bring 145 talent and make him the face of the division....he saved the main event they owe him
He put a damn exclamation point on a great card. I agree, let him eat. He's the Axe Murderer's young Killer.

Crazy to see Yachi get dominated like that. Gustavo looks promising.

Not the worst problem in the world. BUt you know, moving your whole life to a new country.... you pench your pinnies. I'm no bazillionaire. I just say words good...... shit I better drink some coffee.

MilesAbove - Helping keep the Po in the Poland.

Actually I agree on wandy vs tk to be honest

Looking forward to Rizin Confessions for some behind the scene of this event, especially how Yachi and King Reina reflect on their defeats. King Reina needs to decide if she wants to continue to be a character like Minowaman, fighting cans for shits and giggles, or actually strive to become a legit prospect.

Back