River City Ransom Underground Feb 27th

Yes, it looks much better than Double Dragon 4, but not Double Dragon Neon (best brawler since Castle Crashers). Still, I'm looking to buy and play!

BTW, how is the online co-op? Is it easy to join games starting from the beginning or do you have get thrown into later levels with people who are already leveled up?

Last edited:
Yes, it looks much better than Double Dragon 4, but not Double Dragon Neon (best brawler since Castle Crashers). Still, I'm looking to buy and play!

BTW, how is the online co-op? Is it easy to join games starting from the beginning or do you have get thrown into later levels with people who are already leveled up?

It just depends on which game you join. It doesn't say if it's Arena or Coop.

Lol, apparently having too much strength causes more pushback so some of your combos may not work anymore. And after I got back into it and started enjoying Paul. Sigh....

I ... didn't realize this had happened. Gonna have to check it out, although probably will wait until a sale or something.

They just dropped an update, the 4th since it dropped. The Milk Mission looks like it'll be easier now.
Patch Notes - Update #4

Community Announcements - DC Conatus

Hello,

We've released another patch tonight which should be the last update before the multiplayer progress issues are resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Balance Highlights:
  • Milk bottles now have the ability to withstand around three throws worth of collateral damage before breaking. This should alleviate a large portion of the pain in the milk run quest. It's still a challenge with multiple players, but hopefully a more fair one
  • You will no longer trigger crime events if your character is thrown into citizens or civic property, since it was clearly not your fault
  • Added more starting moves to all heroes
  • Added substitution grapple moves that now allow all hero characters to participate in attacks when holding enemies from the front or back
  • Rudy now enjoys increased grab duration time so he can perform more grapple combos
  • Nerfed character throws from prone position (a.k.a "canon throws") so they no longer do damage, but are still effective for throwing enemies into pits or for crowd control

Bug Highlights:
  • Fixed Chris' ability to perform combos and avoid charging moves during flurries
  • Fixed move unlock mismatch causing Glen and Provie to not start with valid jump kicks
  • Fixed bug where adopting one cat was unlocking the reward for adopting all cats
  • Many move fixes across the board for all hero fighters

• Nerfed character throws from prone position (a.k.a "canon throws") so they no longer do damage, but are still effective for throwing enemies into pits or for crowd control

giphy.gif

That doesn't make any sense. It did damage in the original game, too.

The rest is fine.

I don't get the complaints about Rudy.. I've put the most time in on him and he's a bad ass.

...I'm pretty sure his towel whip doesn't actually exist though. I bought it and can't find out how to do it anywhere.

He's slow and doesn't even do decent damage when starting out with him. The AI loves to back out of the way from a lot of his moves too. Once you start leveling him up, he becomes a beast.

Back