River City Ransom Underground Feb 27th

rcr.jpg

I noticed the same thing.. how to do the goal kick.. goal kick. Kinda retarded. The moves list isn't the greatest.

The moves themselves are great though.. I've been doing a ton of grinding to get them all. It'll take forever to get every move for each character.

I started with the lucha guy but found he was pretty rough to start the game off having no good moves yet so I switched over to the karate dude. Definitely a much easier character to start with.

I'll be done after using Glen. This game has way too many flaws for me.

now we need a Sunset Riders remake.

Wow. There seems to be quite a few cheaters online, lol. Willpower bar stretched halfway across the screen.

Last edited:
It's a super grindfest, as well as moves not being shown how to be done right/correctly, stats not properly showing their levels going up, the chase sequences especially the RCHS one, XP needed levels being wrong, not showing you that there's more moves to learn at dojos, etc. Oh and these aren't just complaints from me, but from the RCR:U forums.

Elaborate? Do they really ruin the game that much? I mean the original did not really have that much depth.

In my experience issues haven't ruined the game.. I'm enjoying it a ton.

A friend bought it and can't play it because he gets a graphic card error, but doesn't have any trouble playing other more graphically intense games. So there are some larger bugs along with some minor ones. Some people have even reported losing their saves.

I was complaining about Bruno being weak but I just sucked. Another night of playing him and I realized he's a luchador, I should be taking advantage of his double jump and jumping attacks. Made a huge difference.

People have an issue with grinding early on but there are some good places to make really good money.. like the gym after you get off the subway. Just use the weights and you rack up money quick.

I appreciate starting off with no moves, levelling up and making money to buy them. If you don't like that stuff then you probably won't enjoy the game.

That's pretty good news. Now watch them make the milk mission easier, lol.

I beat the game yesterday and tried to play online, but the hackers ruined it. The last boss was a nod to Contra III.

Looks like the devs are pretty quick about squashing bugs. I'm dreading this milk mission I'm reading so much about. WTF is the purpose of that?!?

I don't know what this milk mission is.. but people seem not to love it.

I don't know what this milk mission is.. but people seem not to love it.

Lol, it didn't take me that long, but it was pretty damn stupid. Another one of those "What were these idiots thinking?" type missions.

Sounds like I might be waiting for an update to start this one lol. In the meantime, Tides of Numenara and Battlefield 1.

Back