River City Ransom Underground Feb 27th

I checked steam when I got up for work but it still wasn't available yet. It's supposed to be released at 1 pacific time, apparently..

Last edited:
Destructoid dropped a review for the game here and gave it 8.5/10.

No surprise that backers get their copies after it actually drops....

Dope game. Wonder if I can hook up my USB SNES controllers to steam link.

My only issue with the game is my ps4 controller won't work with it. Doesn't seem to recognize it's connected but it works fine with other games.. have to use a really old shitty game pad I had laying around.

Aside from that this game is fucking great. Loved the prologue and the music is awesome. The animation is phenomenal.

I use DS4Windows for my PS4 pad. Works perfectly.

However, the game does have issues.

-You start out with hardly any moves, even less than what you started with in the original.
-Objects in the foreground can obscure your view for no reason. That's a big no-no. They should be transparent at least.
-Tutorials pop up in the middle of a fight and you might end up skipping them because you pressed a button.
-Too easy to accidentally hit civilians in the malls which will summon the cops.
-The move list sucks. I bought Glen's Gut Kick, but all it says is to "Press K", not that it's chained after his first kick.

My only issue with the game is my ps4 controller won't work with it. Doesn't seem to recognize it's connected but it works fine with other games.. have to use a really old shitty game pad I had laying around.

Aside from that this game is fucking great. Loved the prologue and the music is awesome. The animation is phenomenal.
Try using DS4windows. I use it for all of my games since I use a PS4 controller as well. http://ds4windows.com/

I use DS4Windows for my PS4 pad. Works perfectly.

However, the game does have issues.

-You start out with hardly any moves, even less than what you started with in the original.
-Objects in the foreground can obscure your view for no reason. That's a big no-no. They should be transparent at least.
-Tutorials pop up in the middle of a fight and you might end up skipping them because you pressed a button.
-Too easy to accidentally hit civilians in the malls which will summon the cops.
-The move list sucks. I bought Glen's Gut Kick, but all it says is to "Press K", not that it's chained after his first kick.
I've noticed these issues as well. I wish the move list made a bit more sense or that they elaborated more on how to pull off certain moves.

Did any of you ever play the hacked version of this called Pussy City Pimps where all of the guys fight with their dicks hanging out? It was kind of funny

Back