RIVAL RFX 10OZ BAG GLOVES **VIDEO REVIEW**BY RATETHISGEAR

I just got these in the mail from Rival Boxing USA and I'm a bit unhappy with them. The left glove is misshapen and the foam is detached from the other padding. The right glove fits like a dream but they are going back. Once I get the new pair, I'll let you guys know how they work.

I just got these in the mail from Rival Boxing USA and I'm a bit unhappy with them. The left glove is misshapen and the foam is detached from the other padding. The right glove fits like a dream but they are going back. Once I get the new pair, I'll let you guys know how they work.
That sucks. Another member had QC issues with Rival recently.

Hope it works out.

That sucks. Another member had QC issues with Rival recently.

Hope it works out.

That might be me.

I got the Rival Leather Bag Mitts (which are fine, very fun to use with the Winning NG2 gel knuckle guards).

and the issue is with:

Rival Mexican style bag gloves from titleboxing for $24.99.

The left glove is fine; but the right glove's logo isn't centered (not that I'm bothered by it; just pointing out), and the right thumb entry is blocked.

It's like they forgot the puncture a hole. Kind of funny when I was struggling to put on the glove and took me a while to realize that.

I am in the middle of communicating with TItle right now about it.

I was about to say "what do you expect for $24.99?" but that issue obviously makes them unusable. Hope Title send another pair ASAP without any hassle, anything else would be shitty.

I was about to say "what do you expect for $24.99?" but that issue obviously makes them unusable. Hope Title send another pair ASAP without any hassle, anything else would be shitty.

Yep, Title has sent me a return label for it. And I'll get the refund as store credit.

They wouldn't just refund your money?

Nope. But I don't mind, I'm still looking to purchase other stuff.

They are no longer $29.99, but at $44.99 now.

Here's to hoping they credit me with the new price.. hahha.

A man can dream.

Nope. But I don't mind, I'm still looking to purchase other stuff.

They are no longer $29.99, but at $44.99 now.

Here's to hoping they credit me with the new price.. hahha.

A man can dream.
That's definitely not happening. Haha. Did they offer to just replace the gloves?

That's definitely not happening. Haha. Did they offer to just replace the gloves?

Nope just credit. It's fine, with the RIval Bag mitts that I have, adding the NG2 knuckle guards to them already makes them better than the Rival Mexican style bag gloves.

it's cool it doesn't inconvenience you, but that said it's kind of crappy CS from them

Nope just credit. It's fine, with the RIval Bag mitts that I have, adding the NG2 knuckle guards to them already makes them better than the Rival Mexican style bag gloves.
Still, it's pretty terrible that they won't refund your money. I'm sure you'll find something else you want, though. Haha...

Back