Risking 6k to Win 30k On UFC 228! The Legend is Here!

Till honeydicked the betting world almost as badly as Conor vs May. He never faced a wrestler, received a massive robbery vs Wonderboy In a fight he missed weight by a considerable margin, avoided wrestlers like the plague and he drew vs Dalby.

Some people are just born with a talent, the talent of intuition, the ability to be able to see things before they happen. The eye of the tiger...there aint no more time for games.
Everyone likes to take risks when it comes to sports betting but after 17 years of betting I have learned many lessons.

You have to have the mindset of " Investing " and not gambling. Sports betting is very difficult and you give yourself no chance to win when you you will bet too many games per day and just bet on hunches or feelings.

You have to do your research, pick your spots carefully and treat it as a investment.

Parlay of the Year

1-Jessica Andrade ml - 474
Has advantages all over, She is too physically strong for KK and will win the standup and go for takedowns.

2-Tatiana Suarez ml - 493
Tatiana is a champion in the waiting. She has the best wrestling in all of womens mma and is a star on the rise. She is a physical specimen and now gets a chance to prove herself against a former champion. Carla is a game competitor but her best path to victory is wrestling. She wont have that advantage in this matchup. Tatiana proves a point.

3-Zabit ml -1399
Talent, size , Zabit has it all. This is what you call a showcase fight for another star in the making. You see the theme of the night yet?

4-Darren Till to win by Decision +285
Be brave to be rewarded. Nobody is thinking this fight goes the distance and thats exactly why it will. Woodley has got caught up with fame, movies recently and hasnt fought in a long time. His previous wins were lackluster wins vs Thompson twice. Arguably lost and Maia who has no striking. Woodley is durable. This fight will look alot like Till following Woodley around the cage pressuring him and talling up enough hits to win points in the eyes of the judges. Darren Till by decision

I was born with a great uncanny ability to be able to understand things before they happen. Tonight will be no different!

You Can call me the Goat.

Risking 6000 to win 30,000 ( Post #23 in this thread contains the betting slips ) Lets GO!
Damn.. I would feel bad but you just sound sooo arrogant.

Idk man Woodley won me some money tonight. Turned $75 in to 1,100.
Would be more believable if the bet slip was posted before the fights. You know it's really really easy to fake this. Like takes less than 2 mins. Not saying you did, but posting a winning bet slip after the match means less than posting a losing one before.

If you actually won, and haven't lost as much on other bets, good job!

Even if Till had won by decision, he still would have needed some NFL games on Sunday to win it all. Sorry for your loss but i do admire your gutsy gamble!
Yeah and props for posting it. Almost every one in this thread can't even bet $10 bucks, or shows up after the fight to gloat about the bet they 'won'.

Oh my

Putting heavy favourites like that in a parlay ? Savage

The other 3 fights added less than 50% to the return

Makes no sense

Man forgot about this thread lol.
I was really hoping that the TS was back!
Honestly, its actually isnt funny. The guy has a legitimate gambling addiction. You could tell his language was getting all fevered and grandiose as his bet was coming to fruition, then silence. I just picture him totally broke, his wife crying because they are broke and he just lost another 6K they dont have.
I swear this is the truth. I hope he is getting help

This is not a betting slip. This is a wall of text. This is not how you provide proof.

Louis Bolanos, UFC LHW champion

^This is not proof that I'm UFC LHW champ you goof.
For what it's worth, I believed you.

Would be more believable if the bet slip was posted before the fights. You know it's really really easy to fake this. Like takes less than 2 mins. Not saying you did, but posting a winning bet slip after the match means less than posting a losing one before.

If you actually won, and haven't lost as much on other bets, good job!

I won this on UFC Russia as well. I don’t even know how to photoshop

Attachments

• 2580D684-338E-4B5F-825A-566D067DCB81.png
    2580D684-338E-4B5F-825A-566D067DCB81.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 20
Back