Risking 6k to Win 30k On UFC 228! The Legend is Here!

Some people are just born with a talent, the talent of intuition, the ability to be able to see things before they happen. The eye of the tiger...there aint no more time for games.
Everyone likes to take risks when it comes to sports betting but after 17 years of betting I have learned many lessons.

You have to have the mindset of " Investing " and not gambling. Sports betting is very difficult and you give yourself no chance to win when you you will bet too many games per day and just bet on hunches or feelings.

You have to do your research, pick your spots carefully and treat it as a investment.

Parlay of the Year

1-Jessica Andrade ml - 474
Has advantages all over, She is too physically strong for KK and will win the standup and go for takedowns.

2-Tatiana Suarez ml - 493
Tatiana is a champion in the waiting. She has the best wrestling in all of womens mma and is a star on the rise. She is a physical specimen and now gets a chance to prove herself against a former champion. Carla is a game competitor but her best path to victory is wrestling. She wont have that advantage in this matchup. Tatiana proves a point.

3-Zabit ml -1399
Talent, size , Zabit has it all. This is what you call a showcase fight for another star in the making. You see the theme of the night yet?

4-Darren Till to win by Decision +285
Be brave to be rewarded. Nobody is thinking this fight goes the distance and thats exactly why it will. Woodley has got caught up with fame, movies recently and hasnt fought in a long time. His previous wins were lackluster wins vs Thompson twice. Arguably lost and Maia who has no striking. Woodley is durable. This fight will look alot like Till following Woodley around the cage pressuring him and talling up enough hits to win points in the eyes of the judges. Darren Till by decision

I was born with a great uncanny ability to be able to understand things before they happen. Tonight will be no different!

You Can call me the Goat.

Risking 6000 to win 30,000 ( Post #23 in this thread contains the betting slips ) Lets GO!

You weren’t born with an uncanny ability to see things before they happen and not have you developed one

Dude ur betting heavy favorites and first more difficult bet you made you absolutely FAILED!

Back to the prelims of betting. I can tell you one thing betting juice doesn't get you anywhere. Luca Fury bet juice his whole career and ended up bankrupt

Ur just a fraud pretending to have "special powers"

Just stfu and never want to see your bet slips again
He has the special power of losing 6g's on a bet.

I couldn't believe the odds were against Woodley. I need to start betting, because I just would have literally bet a straight 500 on t-wood.

hqdefault.jpg

Still all hespect fer da bet!

he layed it all on the line for our entertainment.

But seriously.. How was till the favorite?

Comical.

Suarez - check
Zabit - check
Andrade - check
Till - <{you!}>

Comical.

I was shocked to see that.

Not that my prediction was that accurate (see below) but there is no doubt for those with MMA knowledge that Till was clearly an underdog here...

I see Tyron breaking his will after several rounds of dominating takedowns and either getting a late GnP tko, or a very wide decision. Till's upwards stance is just asking for Tyron to take him for a ride. Also by some accounts his weight cut will have him in zombie mode when he steps on the scales. I see Tyron walking right through him.

carnt help but lol at the salty cucks who didnt believe OP. Props man you made it, the haters just wished they earned that amount in 2 years

You're that moron who was making threads saying "mark my words" Darren Till via TKO3.

Even if Till had won by decision, he still would have needed some NFL games on Sunday to win it all. Sorry for your loss but i do admire your gutsy gamble!

Suarez - check
Zabit - check
Andrade - check
Till - <{you!}>
Exactly how any reasonable person would have predicted these fights. Till wasn’t going to win. TS has a legit problem. Talking about how he wanted to clear 200k this month betting, yet placing unreasonable prop bets like this.

I hope he gets help because he’s going to lose everything.
But in his mind, now he needs to win 206k now. Hell delude himself into more risky bets,and lose more money. I never understood gambling as an addiction. It never works.

Comical.

He opened up as the underdog, but bookmakers are largely just leveraging how much money comes in on each guy; so fighters who are overhyped in the media and by fans often get disproportionate money coming in on them, and upopular ones the opposite, so are therefore normally where the value is.. Having said that, I don't think anyone would have been super shocked if Till would have won.

I hope “the legend” was trolling I don’t like seeing money going down the drain like that

he bet on all the favorites and he claims he's goat at betting LOL. glad he lost. betting is stupid.

Back