RIP Yahoo

Are you sure? At least in my country, almost no one uses IE. Even FFox is not that popular anymore. I personally uses FFox.
I do know it's popular in Taiwan because alot of their social media platform is based on that. They have these top 100 sexiest girl, hot topic cuties that uses Yahoo.

I still uses Yahoo mail but I don't think it will be affect though.
it looks like china made the switch to chrome. Now its just korea and japan using IE. It used to be so when china was still in the dark ages of activex along with us.

<{1-7}>

Yahoo is only good for fantasy basketball

They better keep their Fantasy Football platform. ESPN's is fucking terrible.

manthevan53 was my Yahoo ID name. Before I had my first cell phone that was how me and my GF (now wife) talked via messenger lol.

My first internet experiences were with Yahoo and NetZero CDs that gave me 30 days on internet for free. I think I went well over 16 months of free dial up between AOL, NetZero and Juno cds...

tenor.gif

Remember this?

200_s.gif

I can't believe Yahoo was worth more than the UFC.

Yahoo, Huff Post, Daily Kos, etc .... they're all progressive rag websites and they're failing badly these days.

I'm shocked yahoo found themselves a sucker to buy the company.

Yahoo was the one stop shop home page of the internet as far as Im concerned back in the early 00's. Fantasy sports, really fun chat rooms, free email, personals etc. Me and a lot of my friends got laid off of that site. Its the OG Tinder for me.

Back