RIP Roy Clark

Seano

Hands of bone
@plutonium
Reaction score
Last edited:
R.I.P. to a guitar/music LEGEND.

I remember watching him and Buck Owens on Hee Haw on Saturday nights when I was a boy (there were only 4 channels back then on a clear day). I never knew that he was a virtuoso!!! I just thought that he was good at playing guitar! He's right in the pantheon of Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, whomever else you can think of!

R.I.P. to a legend.

I grew up being forcefed MUH country music and roay clark only registers with me from those 5 CDs of 100 songs infomercials that were around in the late 90s.

Can’t say I actually listened to his music tho

R.I.P. to a guitar/music LEGEND.

I remember watching him and Buck Owens on Hee Haw on Saturday nights when I was a boy (there were only 4 channels back then on a clear day). I never knew that he was a virtuoso!!! I just thought that he was good at playing guitar! He's right in the pantheon of Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, whomever else you can think of!

R.I.P. to a legend.
Nice to see someone knows guitar players.

You could write an endless book of the great people I don't give a shit about. I fucking love Roy Clark. With a million other shit things wrong with the world. It doesn't sit right with me even a little bit that there's no Roy Clark. Ten more years of him in porch chair in Oklahoma would just would ease my mind. I could've really done without this one.

Damn. Most of my country heroes have passed on.

Don't do anything crazy, Willie. We need some of you still here.

The man could play

no fancy effects. Just straight up old school shredding

I missed this thread, I made a thread in Mayberry and forgot all about this section. I really enjoyed his work. He was an underrated singer, a genuinely good person, great entertainer, and a picking son-of-a-bitch. RIP.

I’m old as fuck, so I remember him best from being a kid watching HeeHaw reruns.
Dude was a legend.

hell of a guitarist and just a great all around entertainer. rip

Back