RIP Jon Schnepp - 1967 -2018

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Jon Schnepp of Collider fame and creator of Metalocalypse passed away of a stroke. The only personality I liked on that channel. Was a great dude will be missed. RIP.

31323326_1531631084895216_r.jpeg

RIP.

I will miss him, was my favorite comic book guy from youtube and twitter.. just found out, sad stuff.

I can't even imagine what his happening with his family and friends.

More here..

They are doing a live stream remembering him right now.

A year older than me, died of something that terrifies me.

Damn that sucks. I sell my shirts at comic conventions and his wife bought a shirt. She said it was for her husband. It turned out to be Jon Schnepp. After that, we'd always talk at cons - usually before the con started when we would set up. Both of them were really cool and hustled hard at cons. I have Death Of Superman Lives blu ray signed by him. That doc was pretty insightful and entertaining at the same time.

Every time I read about strokes I freak a little I suffered stroke last November and didn't even know it..? I knew something was wrong because I lost partial vision in my left eye, and still went to work. I made an appointment with a optometrist and she told me I needed to go the emergency asap, What..?

Apparently plaque from a artery in my neck broke off and instead of travelling to my brain it went along a vein in my eye causing the blind spot. High Blood pressure the culprit I was the last person one would think of having a stroke I'm a regular gym rat, but I eat what I like my downfall. But payne all good now cleaner diet & still fit as f*k taking BP meds, my doc still won't prescribe me TRT though, bastard....

Just saw, saw a couple videos with him on Collider a while ago. Seemed like a cool guy.

RIP.

Ah man bummer, I absolutely loved Metalocalypse. I thought it was hilarious and even loved the jams. Sad to hear.

Wtf? Schnepp died? Man, that's awful. He was the best personality on Collider.

RIP.

Jon Schnepp of Collider fame and creator of Metalocalypse passed away of a stroke. The only personality I liked on that channel. Was a great dude will be missed. RIP.

31323326_1531631084895216_r.jpeg
Damn that sucks I've been following Collider on and off liked his commentary. RIP

Seemed like a good dude. RIP.

Back