RIP GSP...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I still can't accept that he won! The Count should be very ashamed after all those rants! But in all honesty, whoever fights GSP next from those top monsters I expect them to send GSP back to retirement indefinitely! I mean Bisping survived the H-bomb but not a wrassler's left, wtf? Something just isn't right ladies & Gents, don't you agree?

I still can't accept that he won! The Count should be very ashamed after all those rants! But in all honesty, whoever fights GSP next from those top monsters I expect them to send GSP back to retirement indefinitely!
istock_000010665240small-f82065b61405c9ab217f6b6cfb29a211ce1b2fd5-s300-c85.jpg

Gastelum KOs GSP.

GSP’s win against a past prime soon to be retired Bisping is not impressive.

GSP is too smart. He'll set himself nice for his next fight...

I still can't accept that he won! The Count should be very ashamed after all those rants! But in all honesty, whoever fights GSP next from those top monsters I expect them to send GSP back to retirement indefinitely! I mean Bisping survived the H-bomb but not a wrassler's left, wtf? Something just isn't right ladies & Gents, don't you agree?
PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

received_10155242223504503.gif

The saltiness making a come-back today

Bisping took enough beatings to have a deteriorate chin at this point

Perhaps the left hook, multiple elbows to the head and choking to unconsciousness that Bisping received from GSP only three weeks ago played a factor.

Lol at GSP haters trying to discredit him. Suck it nerds.

But in all honesty, whoever fights GSP next from those top monsters I expect them to send GSP back to retirement indefinitely!

He will do that or go back to Welterweight.
I dont think GSP imagined his next run to be easy.

Well, you didn't expect GSP to beat Bisping either and look how well that worked out for you. All the real true fans knew what was going to happen.

Lol at anyone thinking GSP is going to fight someone good.

These guys are all monsters, trying to punch each other's heads off. Except for Woodly v Maia/Thompson-esque fights, it's all impressive.

Yeah, GSP may lose against a monster. He still is pretty beast himself.

Also, Gastelum's left hook was going to knock out anyone who ate it the way Bisping did. Just listen to it, look at how the head torques, and how the body just slumps to the ground.

Went tooth and nail with ole Man Dan 3 fights ago.

Enough said.

And that fight easily could have been a draw with the new rules/guidelines for 10-8 rounds.

Lol at anyone thinking GSP is going to fight someone good.
Does he have a history of picking lesser opponents? Whoever he fights next is going be a either the WW champion or the next in line for the WW title fight.

Back