Rip Erin Moran Aka Joanie Cunningham

I read a few months ago about how she had fallen on hard times and I was a bit shocked because I always thought she just left the limelight and was living a quiet life. I been reading it is suspected she died of a heroin overdose
Ugh, that is incredibly depressing.

RIP Erin, I still watch this show sometimes. It's on here at 5:30, right after Cheers. Loved both of those shows growing up

erininrecord.jpg

And bonus Moran in her prime

erin-moran-happy-days-11.jpg

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Rip

I read a few months ago about how she had fallen on hard times and I was a bit shocked because I always thought she just left the limelight and was living a quiet life. I been reading it is suspected she died of a heroin overdose

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/24/entertainment/erin-moran-cause-of-death/

(CNN)Former "Happy Days" child star Erin Moran, 56, likely died from complications of Stage 4 cancer, the Harrison County (Indiana) Sheriff's Department and medical examiner said Monday in a joint statement.

Moran was found dead in her home in New Salisbury on Saturday, authorities said.

"A subsequent autopsy revealed that Mrs. Moran likely succumbed to complications of Stage 4 cancer," the statement said.

Standard toxicology tests were performed and the results are pending, the statement said, but no illegal narcotics were found at Moran's residence.

I thought it might have been drugs as well, but it appears that she had stage 4 cancer and there were no illegal narcotics in the house. Didn't even know she had cancer.

Back