Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

French people could have avoided all this had they voted for Le Pen

When is Frances next presidential election?

6 dead now

Latest was someone running over one with a car and trying to flee the scene. Driver was arrested, no signs if it was malicious like the Charlottesville protester car fatality, or more a tragic accident of cluttered roadway and driver making the poor decision to drive off.

6 people killed protesting a prominent EU government, and in America it's barely a footnote in the news
Dont wanna be giving us any ideas IMO

Dont wanna be giving us any ideas IMO

New Illinois Governor is proposing a 30 cent gas tax increase statewide to pay for Chicago public transportation, I've seen a few Facebook comments asking if we have any yellow vests laying around lol

It has nothing to do with hate. Their culture does not belong in and among European culture.
But I guess it's ok for european culture to be exported around the world. Muslims just need to stfu and be happy Europeans will even grace them with their science

But I guess it's ok for european culture to be exported around the world. Muslims just need to stfu and be happy Europeans will even grace them with their science

Yes.

As a brown person who has traveled extensively I would much rather prefer a European style country to a Muslim one.

I know those terms are clunky but you know exactly what I mean.

This. They're looking for any and all reasons to crank down completely

Crank down?

Heh heh heh

I suppose you gotta release that stress somehow

New Illinois Governor is proposing a 30 cent gas tax increase statewide to pay for Chicago public transportation, I've seen a few Facebook comments asking if we have any yellow vests laying around lol
We all know that money is needed for the pensions they can't afford and the lottery winners they can't pay.

No news of this at all. Only alternative media outlets are covering this at this point.

Yes.

As a brown person who has traveled extensively I would much rather prefer a European style country to a Muslim one.

I know those terms are clunky but you know exactly what I mean.
And do you think this planet is capable of sustaining a world wide western style consume consume consume lifestyle? Or are you comfortable with our planet joining the rest of the vacant planets in the solar system? Because I dont really see another way for that to go? But I could be wrong

And do you think this planet is capable of sustaining a world wide western style consume consume consume lifestyle? Or are you comfortable with our planet joining the rest of the vacant planets in the solar system? Because I dont really see another way for that to go? But I could be wrong

Well we would both be dead by then. What I'm comfortable with won't matter by then.

And we won't have any idea what is happening with earth after we pass.

But, I'm pretty sure we'll find a way to survive, because money isn't real and the rich people will want to live. Things will change. It's possible to have a consumerist culture that isn't simoultaneously wasteful. I don't love that aspect of the west but I also don't love way more things about the Muslim world.

And I'd wager that any meaningful solutions for planet and our sustainability won't be coming from a place like Indonesia or Egypt or Turkey or Iraq or Syria or Saudi Arabia if you catch my drift.

Tomorrow is saturday again, paris centre is pretty much shut down but everything else is open for protesters.

Rumor for turnout rate about the same what it has been last couple of weeks.

Lets see what happens

Rumor for turnout rate about the same what it has been last couple of weeks.

Seemed lower to me. I went to the Champs Elysées, shouted "Macron démission!" and got tear-gassed, lol. I think people are getting tired, lots of demonstrators were arrested last Saturday and it broke a few spirits. Also, sounds stupid but it's freezing today, probably discouraged some other people too.

Pritzker is a giant piece of shit. I hope the FBI raiding Ed Burke’s offices brings to light a lot of JB’s behind the scenes shady deals.

That would be pretty incredible. I remember the Turk Coup. Now THAT was nuts.

Back