Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

The American/Anglo-Saxon right wing pundits are now is the full too ;)

It's very hard to say how much anti-immigration fueled (pun intended) those riots. It's clearly important for a good part of the protesters, but we cannot say that it is the majority. There are no leaders and the main and only clear issue (gas tax) has already been canceled last week. Bringing back the fortune tax has been discussed far more than immigration.

You do realize that antifa and far left groups are parts of the Yellow Vests too, right? I literally met Philippe Poutou with a yellow vest on Saturday, he's the leader and previous Presidential candidate of the New Anticapitalist Party, formerly known as Revolutionary Communist League. His most famous moments was when he tore Le Pen and Fillon a new asshole during the first presidential debate. Yet he was demonstrating freely and nobody was hostile to him.

We have videos in this very thread of Antifa attacking the yellow vest. The fact Poutou is also there doesn't change that. Plus I wouldn't trust his motivations one little bit.

We have videos in this very thread of Antifa attacking the yellow vest. The fact Poutou is also there doesn't change that. Plus I wouldn't trust his motivations one little bit.

The only incident I can think of was a bunch of hardcore far right dudes (not just conservatives or random Le Pen supporters, but full on pro-Pétain and pro-Nazi guys) taunting about the death of an unarmed antifa guy, killed by skinheads with brass knuckles five years ago. They are the ones that got beat up, but just because they wore yellow vests doesn't mean at all that antifas are attacking everyone with a yellow vests, especially since it's super obvious that they joined and support the yellow vests.

About immigrants doing cheap jobs blablabla.

You don't know french mentality, immigrants are cleaners and kitchen porters, french people prefer to be unemployed than doing these jobs.
I know no french plumber/kitchen porter/cleaner/labour worker.

Dt6PIjUW0AE6ID1.jpg
Dt6PI8HWoAADL5c.jpg
Didn't know that French security forces used the EU-logo or is it a sign of things to come...

And yeah antifa are not attacking the vestes jaunes, again an alt-right fake news.
They met randomly Benedetti who's a french neo Nazi and his friends and kicked their asses.

Dt6PIjUW0AE6ID1.jpg
Dt6PI8HWoAADL5c.jpg
Didn't know that French security forces used the EU-logo or is it a sign of things to come...

The vehicle was used during a European exercice, they just left the EU flag. People are screaming about an European army being made just to crush protesters, but it's just American propaganda/fake news because some pundits can't stand that the EU is drifting away from NATO. France's army is already deadly enough to be able to do it it that was what's planned.

Edit : it's still outrageous that they brought such vehicle against demonstrators.

The vehicle was used during a European exercice, they just left the EU flag. People are screaming about an European army being made just to crush protesters, but it's just American propaganda/fake news because some pundits can't stand that the EU is drifting away from NATO. France's army is already deadly enough to be able to do it it that was what's planned.
Thanks! I read that some thought it was the beginning of the EU-army Macron recently spoke about!

Thanks! I read that some thought it was the beginning of the EU-army Macron recently spoke about!

IIRC, there was just one of those vehicles with the European flag, that's why we always saw the same picture. I hate Macron, never voted for him or his party and protested last Saturday (and probably next Saturday too), but I still don't think he's an evil super-villain ready to murder us all with his globalist army of darkness. I do think that lots of American/Conservative sources are forcing their own narratives to the conflict and are not very accurate about it (though it's something that pretty much everybody does whenever there's a foreign issue that can be twisted to match their agenda).

Theres multiple shootings going down in France right now... no idea if this is all tied together but it seems like it's not good

Theres multiple shootings going down in France right now... no idea if this is all tied together but it seems like it's not good

This is at a Christmas market so almost certainly a follower/followers of the religion of peace getting into the festive spirit.

Diversity is our greatest strength, thoughts and prayers, the main worry now is the potential backlash against Muslims, religion of peace, not all Muslims, refugees welcome, the far-right hijacking this are the real problem etc etc.

Oh no, I'm worried this crime will be used to somehow really crack down on the protesters Saturday

This is at a Christmas market so almost certainly a follower/followers of the religion of peace getting into the festive spirit.

Diversity is our greatest strength, thoughts and prayers, the main worry now is the potential backlash against Muslims, religion of peace, not all Muslims, refugees welcome, the far-right hijacking this are the real problem etc etc.

We get it, you hate Muslims.

Oh no, I'm worried this crime will be used to somehow really crack down on the protesters Saturday

This. They're looking for any and all reasons to crank down completely

Just needed to revisit these comments, I didnt recognize how true your posts likely are the first go round.

This is almost too convenient. Good shit from both of you

Just needed to revisit these comments, I didnt recognize how true your posts likely are the first go round.

This is almost too convenient. Good shit from both of you
I am no CT person. But there def seems to be a lot of de platforming and silence coming from the left.
I'm a bit smart, but I won't blow anyone away. It's just that those in charge now are so transparent, that they're like bad guys from an 80s cartoon.

6 dead now

Latest was someone running over one with a car and trying to flee the scene. Driver was arrested, no signs if it was malicious like the Charlottesville protester car fatality, or more a tragic accident of cluttered roadway and driver making the poor decision to drive off.

6 people killed protesting a prominent EU government, and in America it's barely a footnote in the news

Back