Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Oil prices have fuckin bottomed out and these poor bastards are still getting pinched by taxes

For some reason the French always hate their Presidents.

For some reason the French always hate their Presidents.

I'm French and here are some explanation :

Most of the french population usually work for 1200€ (1500$)/month, have to pay a rent 600-800€ (1000$)/month, have to pay 200-300€ (400$) for oil for their cars, and the rest for food, kids needs etc.. and the goverment keep adding taxes for BS on the majority, and nothing on the wealthy folks.

Basically, that's the problem.

Last edited:
The refugees will start to carry the economy any day now.

Props to the French; they know how to riot and resist. One explosion in the US, not even an explosion but the threat of it, and the whole country shits its pants.

Lol yet they won't vote for the so called "Far-right" by fear of being called bigots, the middle and poor classes keep getting fucked.
To make it clear, most of the french population usually work for 1200€ (1500$)/month, have to pay a rent 600-800€/month, have to pay 200-300€ for oil, and the rest for food, kids needs etc.. and the keep adding taxes for BS on the majority, and nothing on the wealthy folks.

But if you give all the money to the rich it will eventually trickle down!

Violent thugs right guys? That's what these people are, right?

Just ride a bicycle

Man, the French really know how to have a protest.

tenor.gif

Most of the french population usually work for 1200€ (1500$)/month, have to pay a rent 600-800€ (1000$)/month, have to pay 200-300€ (400$) for oil for their cars, and the rest for food, kids needs etc.. and the goverment keep adding taxes for BS on the majority, and nothing on the wealthy folks.

How much is gas where you are right now?

Edit: if what I saw when I searched is even close to accurate, that is riot worthy.

Last edited:

Leftist ideals. Shit is getting like this here in California. See Cali Gas Tax.

How much is gas where you are right now?

Edit: if what I saw when I searched is even close to accurate, that is riot worthy.
We Americans would just bend over and take it. And ask for more. Because someone would tell us we are helping with climate change. And wed believe it. And tweet about how righteous we are. And shame anyone who's against it.

The police’s response and actions will only fuel the dislike of Macron.

Violent thugs right guys? That's what these people are, right?

The government ripping people off is a good reason to riot. Orange man bad is not a good reason to riot. It just distracts from the actual problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
We Americans would just bend over and take it. And ask for more. Because someone would tell us we are helping with climate change. And wed believe it. And tweet about how righteous we are. And shame anyone who's against it.

Canadians do the same thing.

Back