Rios vs Horn

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Who's a better boxer?

Last ten years, I don't think there was a boxer who looked as good as Horn did against Pacquiao, including Mayweather, winning or not. I say this because, well, Mayweather won, but by landing a few more punches in enough number of rounds barely, but did, because Manny landed even less probably, regardless of who won that fight or not, which was a close fight..

please find a knife. Then stick it in your face. That would be a benefit to the world.

Who's a better boxer?

Last ten years, I don't think there was a boxer who looked as good as Horn did against Pacquiao, including Mayweather, winning or not. I say this because, well, Mayweather won, but by landing a few more punches in enough number of rounds barely, but did, because Manny landed even less probably, regardless of who won that fight or not, which was a close fight..

Interesting.

I'd say Marquez looked a bit better dropping Pacman early then putting him the fuck to sleep a few rounds later compared to Horn who squeaked out a controversial decision.

Also Rios is a shit boxer and was a shit boxer even before he got punch drunk. He was a fun fighter and had heart for days but his boxing was garbage. Let's hit each other in the face until someone dies is not "boxing" it's just fighting.

Rios is punch drunk and garbage. Horn would walk through him. Horn would get pumped by most of the other top level fighters around and if Pacquiao actually trains for the rematch Horn gets stopped.

Horns vs marquez should be good. I wanna see marquez put him to sleep

This is the worst thread Ive seen in a long fucking time.

Interesting.

I'd say Marquez looked a bit better dropping Pacman early then putting him the fuck to sleep a few rounds later compared to Horn who squeaked out a controversial decision.

Also Rios is a shit boxer and was a shit boxer even before he got punch drunk. He was a fun fighter and had heart for days but his boxing was garbage. Let's hit each other in the face until someone dies is not "boxing" it's just fighting.

But he was losing on score cards in that fourth fight

If he looked so good (and I had a draw). Why suggest the animated corpse of Rios? The next two fights for him should be a rematch with the faded Pac and then give Bradley a taste...then take on other top 5 guys in the division and show his true mettle.

Horn is less mediocre. Neither are good fighters tho

Back