Ring to Cage C17 hand compartment difference between 12/16oz?

mrv

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm hoping to grab a 2nd pair of RTC C17's after buying some 12oz a while ago. This time I may grab some in 16oz however I'm trying to find out if the hand compartment is noticeably larger in the 16oz, long shot I know but does anyone own both sizes?

Damn, I was hoping you had the 16's cuz I have the 12's in black c17 2.0. Just picked 'em off ebay , they feel real sexy, much better than my Top King SuperStar Air (way too small hand compartment).

Have you tried emailing them? I know from the research I did for a few weeks, the hand compartment size is supposed to be the SAME for brands, and that the OZ. weight in the only difference between say 12oz and 16oz.

However, as you and I may know, a lot of misinformation is pumped out on forums and a lot of people claim at times to feel that the hand compartment gets larger on certain brands as you increase the OZ.

Anywho, I am curious myself so I just emailed them. I reckon 12oz hand compartment size will be the same. Let's see.

May I ask what color your 12oz gloves are in?

I haven't emailed them yet as they never reply, I've seen images from a review done on 12s and 16oz and the 16s look a fair bit bigger.

I actually just sold my 12oz pair in black on eBay a couple of months ago I think they went to Bulgaria!

Back