Ring girl covers herself up in presence of Khabib Nurmagomedov

Wtf is that tat on her mid-section?
C9j0jmcN8Qpx.gif

I don't know art but I know what I like.

This would be all well and good if muslims themselves would recognise this fact, that their beloved prophet - a pedophile warlord who spread his cult through violence, fear and conquest - was perhaps a product of the lawless, 7th century cesspit from which he emerged.

Unfortunately they don't. They believe him to be a perfect, flawless being who could do or say no wrong. Applying 7th century standards and practices to the 21st century is why Islam is such a problem, particularly in the west.

So billions of people dont recognizr that and they re stupid and you re smart ?

your narrative is a narrative of society which compete with muslims on global stage...

Its same when muslims say that you re violent sick society grounded on bones of 50 mil. Native americans... where children killing eachother in schools,m bigoted racist society that mass kills mankind for resources and bunch of things more

He's a married man, and before you say he can get a second wife because he's muslim, she needs to realise that putting on a skert is not enough because this is the competition she's dealing with
View attachment 451801
If she wants khabib's sheesh kebab, she better step her game up. He likes em ghost style, and no holes in the blanket either.
Man people talk about American work culture being sexist. Khabib is one of the stricter muslims so women are pretty much property. Even moderate muslims in America are sexist as fuck. My coworker is a pakistani muslim who is moderate and they shit she tells me insane for being "moderate". Sad really, religious freedom is important but being born a muslim women is a life long sentence to hell compared to how American women have it. Indoctrinated by birth

These muslim men hold hands and dance with each other in night clubs. No women allowed in the club in India's muslim areas and middle east..

not only this
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

but you should ask yourself what was the minimum age for marriage just 100 years ago, in usa. do a little resarch.

you think about these things ‚ its western thing after all
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_de_Mowbray,_8th_Countess_of_Norfolk

——————

and now let me tell you something. you cant compare us, that live in different part of planet under different climate, with people that lived 1500 years ago in environment that is exposed to strong sunlight 12h a day.

they were different, they matured faster, so it was completly normal back then that girl 10 years old was ready for marriage.

put that 21st century glasses aside and dont compare everything with norm we have today.

its intelectual thing, if you dont get it... have a nice day
Stop.

backwards 7th century sandpeople military religion confirmed

@yekmurat

bro bobby was just fuckking around, why u get so asshurt? this thread went downhill quick. LOL.

@Bobby Digital

im pretty sure he didn't get the joke, no need to feed him more shit even tho its funny. im on ur side tho.
Eh, I was tired and grumpy. Just woke up in a great mood. Probably should have gone easier on the guy, but he has played this game with me before too, and is a gimmick account and not who he appears/claims to be.

He's a married man, and before you say he can get a second wife because he's muslim, she needs to realise that putting on a skert is not enough because this is the competition she's dealing with
View attachment 451801
If she wants khabib's sheesh kebab, she better step her game up. He likes em ghost style, and no holes in the blanket either.

<escalate99>

Having been deployed to the ME, I was told by many Muslims that other men are for fun, women are for babies. You can figure out the meaning on your own, I'm not insinuating anything.

Back