Rin Nikai Weigh In Skimpy Dominatrix Outfit

14xnhhl.png

<24>
{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

That makes sense. She looks uncomfortable wearing all these shit. Its probably the same guy filming her when eating ice cream naked. Poor girl.

Is that so? Finally there is change. At last my life has a sense of purpose.

giphy.gif

Wood pre-Peds, and yes I have a Japanese fetish

I love asian women, but this one doesn't do it for me. Something very masculine about that one. Fucked up she is.

Rizin's weigh in video

Rin is @ 40:20

edit: only Rin Nakai's part, and from a different angle:

1482903224415.jpg

that's hilarious with the cup of noodle guy and basically everything in this video clip
hehehe

Yeah...I get the fetish with Asian women and stuff, but Rin...I just can't figure it out. She's NOT cute, NOT hot, NOT sexy...oh well...would

We can say she lived up to her weigh-in gimmick.

Bonus:

i like her, and she's a good fighter too, the thing is she's just waaay to small for the weight classes in the ufc, have her fight someone that's not 20cm taller than her and you'll see she has legit skills

also she looks good even with the huge muscles, if she didn't lift so much she's be drool worthy

Back