Rin Nakai fights tonight at Deep 82 Impact

The fight with Raika was decent. Raika used to be a boxer. So she has better standup than Nakai. Since losing to Nakai, Raika is on a 6-fight winning streak.

Raika's win streak is even more of a joke than Nakai's. The combined record of her six opponents is 2-4-1. One of those fighters she beat twice.

^^ Your korean "super talents" are the jokes (Ye Ji Lee, Jong Eun Park etc)

^^ Your korean "super talents" are the jokes (Ye Ji Lee, Jong Eun Park etc)
Butthurt fanboy alert! They can't refute your arguments, so make pointless, unrelated attacks instead.

Raika's win streak is even more of a joke than Nakai's. The combined record of her six opponents is 2-4-1. One of those fighters she beat twice.
Raika is in her 40s. So I don't mind if she takes it easy.
I don't want to see anything like Michelle Waterson vs Yasuko Tamada (47, at the time of the fight) ever again.
Giving grannies brain damage is not fun to watch.

Nakai is going to feast on smaller fighters, or mediocre fighters until the Flyweight Grand Prix. That's for certain.

I don't want to see anything like Michelle Waterson vs Yasuko Tamada (47, at the time of the fight) ever again.
Neither is watching a decorated combat sports vet face complete novices with no prior martial arts background.

Gabi Garcia fights are actually quite fun.

Back