Rigondeaux vs Donaire 4/13 **All updates and discussion here

I remember him best for his Mexican top 5 as well, only one he had right was de la Hoya.

If everyone stopped posting when they made a bad pick, none of us would be here.

You'd have been gone roughly 42,348 posts and 8 years ago.

For an allegedly "boring fighter" who only fights in snooze fests, Rigo sure has sparked enough interest for a 2000+ post thread.

If everyone stopped posting when they made a bad pick, none of us would be here.

The only one I got wrong this year thus far in boxing is Bhop vs fu*k head Cloud.

Broke my own cardinal rule in gambling...

"Never bet against Bernard Hopkins."

The only one I got wrong this year thus far in boxing is Bhop vs fu*k head Cloud.

Broke my own cardinal rule in gambling...

"Never bet against Bernard Hopkins."

Even I picked Hopkins over cloud.

Even I picked Hopkins over cloud.

I honestly do not know what I was thinking...

poor research...I had only seen 1 prior CLoud fight...

stupid bet,...in hindsight I should have bet Bhop via decision prop bet. That would have really paid off....never mind being an almost 2-1 underdog.

I just remembered that he put Jorge Arce in his top 5 Mexican boxers of all time in order to hype up Donaire. This forum lost a gem when Rigo won.

I remember him best for his Mexican top 5 as well, only one he had right was de la Hoya.

Lol that was him? God that was a bad list. I don't even remember it I just remember it was exceptionally bad.

He had Jorge arce as like the second best Mexican fighter ever I believe.

stupid bet,...in hindsight I should have bet Bhop via decision prop bet. That would have really paid off....never mind being an almost 2-1 underdog.

Might get similar odds on Hopkins/Cleverly

I'm guessing that one fight wasn't the Handsome Gaby fight then?

I'm guessing that one fight wasn't the Handsome Gaby fight then?

Lmao...

I was on "tilt" that night. None of my basketball games came through and I made a stupid, rushed bet on Cloud.

And I love you sig by the way...

however, in all fairness, Melendez did a lot better than I expected...I really anticipated Bendo to man handle him like he did Nate Diaz.

Lmao...

I was on "tilt" that night. None of my basketball games came through and I made a stupid, rushed bet on Cloud.

And I love you sig by the way...

however, in all fairness, Melendez did a lot better than I expected...I really anticipated Bendo to man handle him like he did Nate Diaz.

My sig is down to a PLat av & sig bet. I'll likely keep it after the term is up. I'm not a fan of either guy and had Bendo up 49-46. Not saying Gil's a bad fighter or anything.

times change. Records are made to be broken

also
"think he's as talented as any fighter alive today."

Pretty big understatement. There aren't many living boxers on Rigo's level, if any.

How could thinking Rigo is as talented as any boxer alive today be an understatement? Anyway, apparently Pernell is Rigo's favorite boxer. This is according to some dude that saw an interview and posted about it on ESB. Also, there are certainly great parallels in their styles (to whoever said there weren't), though they are notably different in some ways, as well.

^^ I didn't know Nonito had problems with leg cramps. This will endear him to the Pinoys, no doubt. My only question is, was he was wearing the right socks?

^^ I didn't know Nonito had problems with leg cramps. This will endear him to the Pinoys, no doubt. My only question is, was he was wearing the right socks?

I thought he had problems with landing without getting smacked in the face hard?

Back