Rigondeaux joins PBC boxing

GGG should be embarrassed when he had two razor close fights against another great fighter that most thought he won at least one if not both fights? Rigo talked mad shit, and left the arena with his tail tucked behind his legs. I just checked his social media, to see if maybe now he came out of hiding with this new deal he signed but no, still no word, still shook. Been almost a year, this man must have PTSD. This is some Ronda rousey level shit lol

didn't Ronda quit and go into commercial wrestling? Read the thread title... PBC baby!

LOL you are a joke. The midget made Loma miss because he was ducking below waist height. If there is one place you are safe in boxing it's when you are below waist height. Well that is unless you are facing someone like Orlando Salido and then you'd probably catch one on the chin ducking that low. Loma was bigger but he won by out boxing Rigo and didn't impose his physical size advantage on him at all. He was too fast, too slick and just too damn good for Rigo. Rigo quit without barely landing a punch on Loma. It was a masterclass.

Didn't you brag about putting me on ignore? Canelo too is an ATG midget. He busted up my favorite fighter of all time, Triple Bruised !

Didn't you brag about putting me on ignore? Canelo too is an ATG midget. He busted up my favorite fighter of all time, Triple Bruised !
You flatter yourself. Why would I put you on ignore? I destroyed you in our last argument where you actually proved for me that Canelo is a dirty fucking cheat. You aren't a GGG supporter, you're some pretend GGG fan who really supports Canelo. It's an odd gimmick but you aren't the first on here to try it.

Last edited:
Was gonna say the same but I think your scoring is way off.

DAZN- 1000
PBC-0

Dazn is Matchroom boxing, Golden Boy, Bellator, combate Américas, canelo

PBC is one show with 2 big tv deals. Showtime and fox...PBC is still bigger and better roster than matchroom. And golden boy..

So comparing PBC to a full streaming service doesn’t make sense

Thats good. He can probably still outclass anyone at 122.

You flatter yourself. Why would I put you on ignore? I destroyed you in our last argument where you actually proved for me that Canelo is a dirty fucking cheat. You aren't a GGG supporter, you're some pretend GGG fan who really supports Canelo. It's an odd gimmick but you aren't the first on here to try it.

all meat in Mexico seems to be dirty. lol. You're from the UK. You bashed Canelo in a BJS thread. stay in your lane son! Canelo the Big Poppa at DAZN, feeding Hearn and Joshua delicious steaks! Joshua wouldn't mind either!

As a big fan of Rigo, his last outing was pretty shameful. He saw he wasn't going to win, so he just quit and collected the check. I mean, fair play to him if that's all he cares about as it's his health and livelihood, just don't expect too many people to want to watch you fight again in the future.

I was a fan of him from the time he turned pro, but honestly his penchant for keeping things easy has really rubbed me the wrong way. There were guys he could've stepped on the gas for, but chose to cruise anyway. Then when he gets a legitimately tough fight, he just quits. He doesn't have a lot of "fuck you" in him.

You aren't a GGG supporter, you're some pretend GGG fan who really supports Canelo. It's an odd gimmick but you aren't the first on here to try it.

@Marc A, looks like someone stole your bit. @GolovkinGOAT owes you 20% of his likes by my estimation. You should take this to Crave.

You aren't a GGG supporter, you're some pretend GGG fan who really supports Canelo. It's an odd gimmick but you aren't the first on here to try it.

Wait a minute... you actually think there a boxing fans that think Golovkin would be the GOAT? isn't the joke obvious? I was thinking MalignaggiGOAT would be lovely as well?

I was a fan of him from the time he turned pro, but honestly his penchant for keeping things easy has really rubbed me the wrong way. There were guys he could've stepped on the gas for, but chose to cruise anyway. Then when he gets a legitimately tough fight, he just quits. He doesn't have a lot of "fuck you" in him.

At the same time he only ever got the one big fight anywhere close to his prime, and he thoroughly schooled a top 5 p4p guy who outsized him in that performance. People love to talk about ducked fighters, but no top guy wanted him from BW up to FW. It would be interesting to see what would have happened if he wasn't black-balled by his promoter (with the help of the boxing media like that absolutely pathetic article from that fat fuck Rafael) because he upset the Donaire cash train.

It still doesn't really make the Lomachenko performance forgivable, of course, but one can see how he'd become jaded with the sport and just want to cash out after awhile.

At the same time he only ever got the one big fight anywhere close to his prime, and he thoroughly schooled a top 5 p4p guy who outsized him in that performance. People love to talk about ducked fighters, but no top guy wanted him from BW up to FW. It would be interesting to see what would have happened if he wasn't black-balled by his promoter (with the help of the boxing media like that absolutely pathetic article from that fat fuck Rafael) because he upset the Donaire cash train.

It still doesn't really make the Lomachenko performance forgivable, of course, but one can see how he'd become jaded with the sport and just want to cash out after awhile.

Fair enough, he was largely avoided for being too good. But not being able to draw didn't help and carrying some of the guys the way he did didn't help him win fans. The Lomachenko loss was just part of it, in my eyes.

The way he got treated after the Donaire win was pretty bad though. He turned in a stellar performance against a great fighter and in return he got shafted.

In some ways I can see how he ended up where he did, but at the end of it all that is where he ended up and I don't care to watch anymore.

all meat in Mexico seems to be dirty. lol. You're from the UK. You bashed Canelo in a BJS thread. stay in your lane son! Canelo the Big Poppa at DAZN, feeding Hearn and Joshua delicious steaks! Joshua wouldn't mind either!
I bash Canelo in any thread where I see fit. Canelo can keep eating his 17kg of steak to keep his clen levels up.

Wait a minute... you actually think there a boxing fans that think Golovkin would be the GOAT? isn't the joke obvious? I was thinking MalignaggiGOAT would be lovely as well?
No because there are actually fans like that out there. Malignaggi would be pushing the bounds of believability.

I bash Canelo in any thread where I see fit. Canelo can keep eating his 17kg of steak to keep his clen levels up.

you'Re a select few that bash Canelo. I think Canelo should take Nasal Sprays instead, so he doesnt have to train, drink beer, do blow with the Fury's, walk around with a gut belly in the pressers, and then in the final ''hour'' or month just shed off 30lbs and fool the fans. BJS ain't coming back strong ever again, and UK opponents will make a joke of him at pressers shall he go into character! Canelo Era!

you'Re a select few that bash Canelo. I think Canelo should take Nasal Sprays instead, so he doesnt have to train, drink beer, do blow with the Fury's, walk around with a gut belly in the pressers, and then in the final ''hour'' or month just shed off 30lbs and fool the fans. BJS ain't coming back strong ever again, and UK opponents will make a joke of him at pressers shall he go into character! Canelo Era!
You must have missed the bit where I said I can't stand BJS. Try harder!

Question:

How do you guys think Rigo would fare against Inoue?

hells foooking yeah!!

props to Rigo who was chasing Loma 4 years ago at a 124 catchweight. Loma ducked, and had the midget go up to 130lbs. Then fight night comes and Loma's entire body compared to Rigo suggests that Rigo should stay in his lane at 122lbs TOPS!! Meaning if Rigo were a pussy he would've drained to Super Flyweight years ago and would already be a 3 weight division Champ. Loma agreed to 126lbs but didn't want to sacrifice 2lbs for 124lbs when Rigo was already Lineal and above in P4P before Loma hit the scene hard. I call that pussy on Loma. That's why headgear don't mean shit in the pros and he got served by Salido. Same way Zolani Tete just beat that Russian who had only 4 pro fights yet had a decorated amateur background and won a medal at the Olympics. amateurs don't mean shit, but if it did, the King is Rigo with his close to 500 fights that nobody talks about
Rigo is the one who accepted the 126lb fight with the rehydration clause he put in and the pulled out last minute. That's a pussy move.

Question:

How do you guys think Rigo would fare against Inoue?
if we're talking peak for peak I think Rigo beats him probably 117-111 or something thereabouts. Right now? Inoue beats him over 12 in a fight where Rigo shows flashes of brilliance but ends up beat up.

hard to say though, since we haven't seen Inoue at 122 yet

Back