Rigo vs. Loma set for 12/9?

As others have said I think the size and chin issues will be too much to overcome for Rigo.

This would is a great match up at this point Rigo is only getting older and gets hit and dropped to much for my liking

You're joking right? I think Lomachenko makes mince meat out of Rigo
I don't think we know how good the man is, but now we will.

BOTH these guys can punch, I think Rigo can hurt Loma plenty. That dude know's a) how to throw a punch b) how to throw that punch when the other guy can't see it coming.

Rigo's punching power and fight ending ability is proven at this point imo
Rigo has power... AT 126, it certainly isn't proven at 130. I've never seen Lomachenko rocked so it's hard for me to say (or anyone) how good is chin is. So far it looks solid. I'm pretty sure he claims that he's only been knocked down once in his entire career. Not bad for some one who's had nearly 400 amateur fights!

Rigo has power... AT 126, it certainly isn't proven at 130. I've never seen Lomachenko rocked so it's hard for me to say (or anyone) how good is chin is. So far it looks solid. I'm pretty sure he claims that he's only been knocked down once in his entire career. Not bad for some one who's had nearly 400 amateur fights!
considering loma only lost one of those fights i'm actually surprised he got knocked down at all. i think golovkin has never been down in 350 amateur and almost 40 pro fights. these guys are unreal.

considering loma only lost one of those fights i'm actually surprised he got knocked down at all. i think golovkin has never been down in 350 amateur and almost 40 pro fights. these guys are unreal.
Yeah both are pretty amazing. With GGG I'd say he has a great chin because he's hittable and with seen him take big shots but with Loma he so rarely gets caught because he has such a good defence that it's hard to rate his chin but it wouldn't surprise me if he has got a good chin as well.

Incidentally Loma came back from that knock down to knock his opponent down twice and stop him for the win.

Yeah both are pretty amazing. With GGG I'd say he has a great chin because he's hittable and with seen him take big shots but with Loma he so rarely gets caught because he has such a good defence that it's hard to rate his chin but it wouldn't surprise me if he has got a good chin as well.

Incidentally Loma came back from that knock down to knock his opponent down twice and stop him for the win.

He (Loma) definitely has a solid chin. We just don't know how durable it is yet because he rarely gets caught clean, and if he does, he's almost always in a good position to take the punch. One thing I know and have been saying for a while is that Lomachenko isn't even going 100% against these guys in terms of his punching power, speed and fight ending ability. If you check the first page, I linked two videos that I timestamped where Seckbach said he's seen Loma drop almost every sparring partner he's had over the years. That one fighter in the vid, Erik De Leon, said he dropped 3 sparring partners (fresh ones?) the same day right before he fought Marriaga, a pair of 140 pounders and a 154. Robert Garcia said while he was in Oxnard (when it was RGBA) he saw him hurting a lot of guys in sparring, so it isn't just ES News reporting it.

Here's a guy with Inside The Ropes Boxing basically confirming what I strongly suspected and came to the same conclusion as well. He saw Loma's last sparring session going into the Marriaga fight and said we haven't even seen what he's truly capable of yet. Apparently there's another level to him.

He (Loma) definitely has a solid chin. We just don't know how durable it is yet because he rarely gets caught clean, and if he does, he's almost always in a good position to take the punch. One thing I know and have been saying for a while is that Lomachenko isn't even going 100% against these guys in terms of his punching power, speed and fight ending ability. If you check the first page, I linked two videos that I timestamped where Seckbach said he's seen Loma drop almost every sparring partner he's had over the years. That one fighter in the vid, Erik De Leon, said he dropped 3 sparring partners (fresh ones?) the same day right before he fought Marriaga, a pair of 140 pounders and a 154. Robert Garcia said while he was in Oxnard (when it was RGBA) he saw him hurting a lot of guys in sparring, so it isn't just ES News reporting it.

Here's a guy with Inside The Ropes Boxing basically confirming what I strongly suspected and came to the same conclusion as well. He saw Loma's last sparring session going into the Marriaga fight and said we haven't even seen what he's truly capable of yet. Apparently there's another level to him.

Interesting stuff. I definitely believe he's got more to show because when we see him ramp it up against opponents they fold before he gets to full intensity. You can see he's got at least another gear to go. We'll only see him fully show what he's capable of when he meets someone who can actually test him. The Salido fight was interesting because it showed that even when he was completely bamboozled by low blows he still was able to dig deep and turn it on at the end and was just a hairs breath away from stopping Salido.

I've never been to a high level boxing match before but this fight is too good to pass up .
Quick question , how far in advance of s fight like this do they out the tickets on sale , and what do they cost ?

I've never been to a high level boxing match before but this fight is too good to pass up .
Quick question , how far in advance of s fight like this do they out the tickets on sale , and what do they cost ?
4 million.

Its not even signed yet.

Rigo will get knocked on his ass a few times in this one.

Lomo via decision

only ever heard of this lomachenko guy from joe rogans podcast but i heard conor said he was more of a "rigo guy" so im going rigo by KO

Back