Right Winged co-founder of an entirely Leftist company in San Diego forced to "leave", sexist Joke

Lanx

房仕龍
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, we're an mma forum, many of you listen to JRE, for OBVIOUS reasons, it was covered here recently

livestream cannot timestamp, jump to 23:56

Here's the run down (i know more in depth, video games is what i like), last week this guy Colin Moriarty tweeted this joke
, he's the only right winged (i consider him center, leaning right, i've listened to these guys on their podcast for years) guy in a company of 4 (there's actually another employee, so really surrounded by 5)

and he's gotten bashed over by his co-founders and others in the industry

obviously these are the gay guys of san francisco,

even his co-founder and long time roommate and probably fuck buddy, they've been so close, tweeted out an apology on the companys behalf

What's happening, this right wing guy is just surrounded by leftists, who are his friends, he has quit jobs to be w/ and found this company, with these ppl.

He is encountering so much left hate from friends and fans (of course gaming fans are also super trolls).

Why? he's about the ONLY right winged guy i know in video games, i listen to A LOT of video games podcasts, for YEARS and he's the only guy.

He's even recently done glen beck and rubin report, to showcase his views, in the world of super leftist video gaming, he's also been a life long republican.

He also hates Trump, i don't think he even voted for him (i think he abstained)

He's also going to appear on a JRE soon.

Ya'll want more info on this hit me up, i'm sure i'm one of the few who know this area, note Video Gaming is HUGELY Leftist, Biglly Leftist even, to the point that it's pretty revolting.

its funny cause listening to their podcast colin is the one yapping the most.

Oh my god the novel-sized analysis of the joke, it's meaning, it's non-meaning.

I would rather put a bullet through my heart than live the way these people live. It makes me shudder to even know they exist.

its funny cause listening to their podcast colin is the one yapping the most.
actually if you listened to the recent "trend" these past few months, it'd be one of the leftist 3 complaining about some SJW shit, and then they'd complain about some Leftist shit and wait for Collin to respond.

Which is/was actually different, since every other video game podcast (aside from the total right ones with fat ppl, ugh), are just all Lefties stroking themselves.

Its stunning iv not been dragged to HR based on what i say daily compared to what moronic leftists lose their shit over and people get let go or are forced to move on from.

Kinda funny is shit as is ign.

the joke was in pure taste and im the most anti sjw/blm/wagegap person there is. and totally unnecessary. question is that if he's a co-founder of the franchise, does he still get paid from it?

the joke was in pure taste and im the most anti sjw/blm/wagegap person there is. and totally unnecessary. question is that if he's a co-founder of the franchise, does he still get paid from it?
Well not only that but Kinda Funny is intrinsically linked with RoosterTeeth, while i highly doubt this affects their partnership, there will a lot of questions on monetization and merch (merchanise) as well since RT handles and distributes all the merch.

update

he's now got a Patreon making 40k a month talking about politics 2x a week.

You are all gay and should hook up.

The worst orgy ever, but what ever blows your hair back.

That's an awkward comment. If someone said that in real life, it would be the disapproving looks and change the subject treatment.

So by "forced to leave" you mean he decided not to do the Pax East show because of the controversy?
Or did something more happen?

When you kept saying "hate" you had my interest piqued. I thought they were really going to dig into this guy the way I'd seen before. But then I see all they said was "is this the kind of person you want to be?" Now I'm left believing you, TS, are more sensitive than those you're accusing of being too sensitive.

Also lol @ forced to leave. According to that letter you posted, it was Collins idea not to attend PAX and his co-founder disagreed with his decision.

Here's the problem, people like Colin think Twitter and other social media is akin to a casual conversation.

Maybe when they first started, this was true but nowadays you would do well to think of them as having a public conversation at a workplace.

I say all kinds of legit offensive stuff but I would never say it on a medium where it can be easily recorded and broadcast to overly sensitive people. This why I like Sherdog. It low key and not overrun with pussies.

I would rather put a bullet through my heart than live the way these people live. It makes me shudder to even know they exist.

babs-fanning.gif

So by "forced to leave" you mean he decided not to do the Pax East show because of the controversy?
Or did something more happen?
he and fat greg are co-founders of kinda funny, there's even a sherdog thread about
"collin and greg leave ign" or something

75% of his company does not have his back
When you kept saying "hate" you had my interest piqued. I thought they were really going to dig into this guy the way I'd seen before. But then I see all they said was "is this the kind of person you want to be?" Now I'm left believing you, TS, are more sensitive than those you're accusing of being too sensitive.

Also lol @ forced to leave. According to that letter you posted, it was Collins idea not to attend PAX and his co-founder disagreed with his decision.
or you could listen to the podcast for the not PC version?

Here's the problem, people like Colin think Twitter and other social media is akin to a casual conversation.

Maybe when they first started, this was true but nowadays you would do well to think of them as having a public conversation at a workplace.

I say all kinds of legit offensive stuff but I would never say it on a medium where it can be easily recorded and broadcast to overly sensitive people. This why I like Sherdog. It low key and not overrun with pussies.

Oh really?
77b73e9934c543e9fae7e58166d03c10.jpg

Back