Right to carry-conceal gun with no permit clears Wisconsin Senate panel.

Yes. Big Island. There's a case in the courts trying to force the state to issue concealed carry licenses to anyone who qualifies. The wheels of justice turn slowly. :(
I've been to Oahu 2 times for business about a week each time. Beautiful island, nice people. Great Kona coffee and I loved all the fresh seafood and pineapples and coconuts. I live on the East coast and it's rare to find Opah here so it was great to find it in so many restaurants there.
I know Hawaii is not so gun friendly, that sucks. I hope they end up having a favorable ruling for concealed carry.
I did go the the Waikiki gun club the first time I was there and fired the S&W 500 magnum. 3 different people tried to talk me out of it. It was pretty funny.

I bet you are not allowed to carry in Wisconsin Congress or Governors building.
Funny how the ones that pass these laws have different ones for themselves.

Considering that those places have armed security on hand you probably dont need your gun there so much .... I am kind of failing to see your point.

I think constitutional carry is a good thing

I've been to Oahu 2 times for business about a week each time. Beautiful island, nice people. Great Kona coffee and I loved all the fresh seafood and pineapples and coconuts. I live on the East coast and it's rare to find Opah here so it was great to find it in so many restaurants there.
I know Hawaii is not so gun friendly, that sucks. I hope they end up having a favorable ruling for concealed carry.
I did go the the Waikiki gun club the first time I was there and fired the S&W 500 magnum. 3 different people tried to talk me out of it. It was pretty funny.

Which part of PA are you in?

Well, the cop is not very smart is he? Turning his back on a suspect.

Are you guys stupid? I'm talking about an unarmed assailant. No, if someone points a gun at me I'm not going to try to spray them. Get a hold of me (blinded) with a knife after getting sprayed? I doubt it. I can take that knife away from you even without spraying you. My belt alone would reach you before you reach me.

shoot them and then spray into the hole.

choose the hole adventure

Considering that those places have armed security on hand you probably dont need your gun there so much .... I am kind of failing to see your point.

I think if you were going to fight tyranny, the place where the laws were made would be the first place I would look.

It has been alright in Missouri so far. I'd say the law favors minorities.

Good. One less state to worry in.

When it comes to firearms; whenever people cry for licenses and training, because it would make us all safer, I find it funny.

How many times in your daily driving do licensed, insured and trained drivers piss you off, cut you off, come in your lane and tailgate you? Idiots are the problem in both cases
Then why have laws? If your argument is that people will do stupid things anyways, then why don't we just get rid of laws all together, and just expect some people to be responsible, and others to be irresponsible.

Most people are not idiots, so we have to encourage them to continue making good decisions. Some people are pseudo-idiots, so we have to deter them from being full blown idiots i.e. save them from themselves. There are very few full blown idiots, and we need to make it very hard for them to harm other people.

LOL

That's because certain states have a high population of "urban poor" who have adopted a garbage thug culture which promotes violence.

Why are you being PC with "urban poor." In quotes nonetheless. Just say what you mean. Remember, us liberals are forcing PC culture on everyone. You guys need to stand firm or lose the battle.

Why are you being PC with "urban poor." In quotes nonetheless. Just say what you mean. Remember, us liberals are forcing PC culture on everyone. You guys need to stand firm or lose the battle.

Please read what I wrote a couple of posts later.

Just like Illinois finally allowing conceal carry, this won't end up being as big a deal as some people think.

This went into effect in West Virginia last year and so far I have read nor heard of any issues. The police departments in the state pushed to kill the bill, but it went through anyways. Most people get a concealed carry permit anyways just so they can travel outside of the state and still carry (in most instances). If you never plan to leave the borders of your state it is a good thing, but getting a carry permit is still something ever gun carrier should have.

You guys are crazy.

So Wisconsin will have basically the same law as Vermont has had for years; show the gun store your drivers license to prove residency, walk out with a loaded handgun in your pocket. Then Wisconsin will become the bloodbath that is Vermont.....oh wait....

This wouldn't work in a lot of states, for different reasons, but in some states it makes for a polite safe place. It seems either one extreme or the other works, either everyone might potentially be armed or nobody has guns. In the US it's faaaar too late to eliminate guns.

Scared of getting shot =/= polite.

So the way to defeat bad guys walking around shooting people is to fight them with knives ?

People already can concealed carry and yes bad guys know this.
This just means those people carrying aren't required to be trained. Great improvement.

He has no point, he's a rustled gun controll.

Back