Riding the Bus!!!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
I've never been unfortunate enough to have ridden on a bus. I hear its terrible.

Which of you Poor Pathetic Yucks can enlighten me as to how horrible it really is?

Please share your story: @John Wang

Did you here this in the background?

Did people stare at you like this?
rrDHSYO.gif

Was it like this the whole time?
ptabus.gif

Or did you Rather enjoy it? @Revolver
tenor.gif

bus-ride.gif

Thanks in advance.
<FookIsThatGuy>

I rode a bus all through high school, even when I already had my license/car. I just liked to sleep on the bus. In the afternoons I'd get a ride home from one of three girls. Primary one had a red bmw. HNNNNNGGGG we never facked though :(

You sound poor

Sorry, had to do it.

I've taken the bus many times in Chicago. It's the usual non sense. Usually quiet but you'll always have the random trouble maker.

I rode a bus all through high school, even when I already had my license/car. I just liked to sleep on the bus. In the afternoons I'd get a ride home from one of three girls. Primary one had a red bmw. HNNNNNGGGG we never facked though :(
Bunz, I have a black Ford, wanna fack?

I used to take a bus all the time when I was a young on the Rutgers campus. It was free and much easier to get around than a skateboard. City buses are different though, uses a bunch of trouble makers and what nots riding around harassing people

When I was in college that was my means of transportation for a few years. It's not bad at all unless you end up with a bunch of kids who just got out of school.

I haven't been on an actual bus in about 10 years. Fucking hated it, especially in the cold Calgary winter.

The C-train is pretty much the same thing, but on a track. I took that every day in the morning directly to school and it was packed like sardines. Ugh.
FEGB0-.gif

XhFeOL.gif

Never used public transportation master race checking in.

It doesn't matter how many empty seats there are, the mad cunt'll always sit by you.

i take the bus every single day. it's not all that bad. my ride is 45 fucking minutes, which sucks. and it's full of high school kids. but my situation is a bit different, in that i live in a big city, and many people take the bus. it's not only poor people. it's one of the most expensive areas in the country. have gotten a few numbers from chicks on the bus. it's a good place to strike up a chat.

My car broke down and I'm pretty broke, but I refuse to take the bus. Lyfts & ubers brahs! I don't mind taking the train though.

My girl doesn't drive yet (she's from Hong Kong, a city where you can get by without ever owning a car), and she takes the bus all the time. I refuse to let her take it though whenever we go out.

My car broke down and I'm pretty broke, but I refuse to take the bus. Lyfts & ubers brahs! I don't mind taking the train though.

My girl doesn't drive yet (she's from Hong Kong, a city where you can get by without ever owning a car), and she takes the bus all the time. I refuse to let her take it though whenever we go out.

This is my whip:

m27xRsC.jpg

I Uber with it sometimes, but just as a fuck you to that kind of attitude, I'm going to take the bus to my doctor's appointment today. Nothing wrong with taking the bus.

I'm saving up for a new truck.

I take the bus sometimes. Usually id rather just shell out the extra money for a cab.

I've only taken a bus a few times since I got my drivers license. I have gone to football and baseball games on bus trips. Good times. I've even gone on a couple of tours on a bus.

Since 1978 I've lived 5 miles outside of the bus routes.

The service in Toronto is probably one of the worst in the entire world. Havent used it in years because of the terrible experiences throughout high school. They'll shut the doors on your face, and stop for coffee's when you're in a rush.

It's a fuckin joke bud

I work as a bus driver, so basically every day except weekends.

Back