RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN?

bigbangspiritbomb

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I am not fan of Hendricks but, everyone knows, PRE USADA HENDRICKS IS GOAT.

Moving on, Hendricks lost and has been on a down swing form awhile. The dude is getting quite a bit of hate.

And given his PRE USADA transformation, its pretty evident the transformation, and downfall. He showed up and got sparked by Tim recently. THE DUDE SHOWED UP!

Again, no fan of Hendricks. he rubs me the wrong way but, he manned up and took his beating like a man.

Another UFC fighter NO SHOWED 209, RAN from the fight, the UFC DOCTORS, and BLAME WEIGHT CUT + DEATH LOLOLOLOL

giphy.gif

Are you kidding me? 1 relevant win in 2yrs. A history of injuries, being unprofessional, and running from the fight HOURS BEFOREHAND.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU HATE ON HENDRICKS AND NOT CALL OUT SAID FIGHTER DUCKING?

Stop yelling. Reported.

Hendricks and Khabib are the hungriest fighters currently in the UFC. They might be the hungriest of all time?

"Show me one post".

These threads about invented opinions from mystery posters are the worst.

You invented an opinion and argued against it. Congrats.

Hendricks is at least showing up. Another fighter is getting no call outs when at least Hendricks is fighting win or lose. I got Tony fighting before the year is out. Nate vs McGIII before Dec

Yeah he "manned up" by becoming a fat shit who sucks at his job....

That's called manning down. Way down.

You invented an opinion and argued against it. Congrats.

Happens every day around here. My post count is super low because I don't have time to make my own opinions because someone on Sherdog has already made one up for me, it makes life a little easier.

Who didn't show? I have no idea what's going on.

Back