RIDDICK BOWE CONFRONTS LENNOX LEWIS AFTER THEY EXCHANGE WORDS AT HEAVYWEIGHT LEGENDS EVENT

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score

dam peeps got unfinished business

tenor.gif

Did the announcer work for Strikeforce back in the day?

Bowe looks like he’s in the worse shape out of all the ex-fighters on stage.

Possibly the biggest duck of all time, Lewis earned a title shot, and Bowe simply didnt want to fight

Its not good him being fucking old and regretting it now, a lot of people were laughing at him on that stage

Possibly the biggest duck of all time, Lewis earned a title shot, and Bowe simply didnt want to fight

Its not good him being fucking old and regretting it now, a lot of people were laughing at him on that stage
end of the day, it comes to bite... all these cherry pickers are killing ppvs. thats why boxing numbers are low. all time. bit of regrowth in europe but ehh. fans want competition not wwe.

end of the day, it comes to bite... all these cherry pickers are killing ppvs. thats why boxing numbers are low. all time. bit of regrowth in europe but ehh. fans want competition not wwe.

I'm not trying to call you a fucking retard but, Conor McGregor's numbers do not support your argument.

Lennox was avoided like the fucking plague, Tyson, Bowie, Holyfield, no one wanted anything with him and when there wasn’t anywhere to go don king made sure Holyfield didn’t lose that beating he took against Lewis.

But Holyfield was a warrior and fought him twice and lost twice. Bowe chickened the fuck out of that fight. Lost to him in the amateurs and avoided him in the pros.

I still like and respect bowe for the wars vs evander

Well looked to have serious brain damage about 20 years ago, so I don't like his chances a bit and think guys in his state should never fight.

Lennox was avoided like the fucking plague, Tyson, Bowie, Holyfield, no one wanted anything with him and when there wasn’t anywhere to go don king made sure Holyfield didn’t lose that beating he took against Lewis.

But Holyfield was a warrior and fought him twice and lost twice. Bowe chickened the fuck out of that fight. Lost to him in the amateurs and avoided him in the pros.

I still like and respect bowe for the wars vs evander
Lennox was a fucking monster when he needed to be. He always performed when he respected his opponents. He just lacked a little killer instinct and focus, and took two losses that he shouldn't have. He's a guy who could have retired undefeated IMO, including if he'd fought Bowe, who was also damn good at his (short lived) peak.

Yeah. Lewis showing up fat and unprepared for Vitali and barely scraping by was due to the simple fact that he had been preparing for Kirk Johnson up until two weeks earlier. And Vitali out of camp was probably more disciplined than and in-camp Lewis preparing for someone he thought he could beat in his sleep (no one was giving Johnson a chance against Lewis). When up against the likes of Tyson, Holyfield, Michael Grant (someone who people were expecting a lot more from), Razor Ruddock etc, Lewis came in prepared and focused and performed like a candidate for HW GOAT status.

Last edited:

ya, that just looks stupid especially since he's the one who's fallen apart while lennox proved his greatness. Lennox did what he should have which was laugh it off. It must be exasperating for these foreign fighters to deal with the american's brand of "woofing" and "wolf tickets" and posturing, most of them conduct themselves in more professional manners. Being loud and obnoxious doesn't mean a thing.

He came in and stood right in front of Bowe<45>
I noticed that, maybe bowe was reacting to that but I thought it was the camera angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back