Ricky Henderson stole 130 bases in 1982.

You want to look up some insane stats, look up Barry Bonds in 2001. Idk or give a shit if he was roiding, MANY MANY roided, the dude was just better.
He is the legit GOAT. Before roids he was a five tool player he just didn't get as much love as griffey. After roids he lost his speed and fielding ability but added a ton of power to his GOAT batting eye. Back during the reign of terror teams would walk him intentionally with the bases loaded. This happened more than once and in the playoffs(maybe the world series I don't remember I was like 11). Hall of Fame is a joke without Barry.

not good at math, jim.
can't help you.
(hella old)
Cool but pulling over Ricky Henderson is really fucking cool. Even as a kid I knew he was an Asshole. I did get to see him play in person though which is cool when I think about it.

or for sure.
I used to work OT at the ballpark.
I met all those guys.
catfish hunter, dave stewart, eckersley, mcquire and canseco.
all really cool dudes.

I ran into Ricky Henderson at a hotel in Times Square in 2000. He totally messed with my mind. One of the funniest/craziest things I've ever had happen.

Money ball, stealing bases is overrated, at 80% Henderson is just over the threshold for being worth stealing bases and he is the greatest ever at it

Nowadays all we have is The Freeze

Screen_Shot_2017_06_12_at_10.21.34_AM.0.png

Back