Rickson Gracie tapped Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris was bitten by a king cobra and after 5 days of agonizing pain, the cobra finally died.

Thank You!

Priceless footage

He was a pro karate fighter. It was full contact point fighting. Not to take away from his accomplishments. As a karate black belt, judo black belt, and bjj black belt, he is no doubt a great and complete martial artist.

True...I remember there was alot of talk for many years of Norris fighting bill superfoot wallace....wallace was the undefeated world kickboxing champion at the time...but they never fought...cause you're right...chuck did the point fighting thing..though it was full contact.

it was above the waist kickboxing.

point fighting and full contact are mutually exclusive. point fighting is where they break it up after each strike is landed. no such thing as full contact point fighting.

True...but he was very good at what he did...would have been cool to see him fight Wallace, which was talked about for years...but never happened.

Chuck Norris has a diary. It's called the Guinness Book of World Records.

Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.

http://www.scrapdigest.com/rare-footage-chuck-norris-vs-rickson-gracie-goes-viral/24521/

giphy.gif

I´M A PANCRASE DUDE, MY PALMSTRIKES IN YAR FACE!

leeevannnc.gif

the only legit Chuck fighting is Liddell.

I bet seagal would kick norris' ass

Chuck Norris was born on may 6th 1945, The nazis surrendered on may 7th 1945.
concidence?........ I don't think so!.

Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris in Way of the Dragon, the Chuck Norris you're referring to is a fake.

the only legit Chuck fighting is Liddell.

I bet seagal would kick norris' ass

Seagull punked out against van damm at stalones house and you think he'd fight chuck hahahahahaha

The conversation leads to the intercourse… also, they are half way naked, so it’s an easier jump to… you know, penetration…
Perhaps you jest but all the same, here's the definition from Merriam Webster dictionary, the first two definitions:
Definition of intercourse
1 :connection or dealings between persons or groups
2 :exchange especially of thoughts or feelings :communion

Babies cry when they are born because they know they've just entered the world where Chuck Norris lives.

Back