Rickson Gracie Legends Story

AEMD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So this takes place in Brazil in the early 90s or 80s. There was this undefeated kid 19years old who was tapping EVERYBODY easy. He was so superior nobody could even score a point on him and he was tapping all the masters all the champions easy. He was becoming a thing of legends. So his coach takes the kid to Rickson Gracie in the jungels to test his skills against the true master. What is said to take place is one of the greatest rolls ever seen in the history of mankind, this kid and rickson are going at it like 2 alpha mongoose during mating season. its back and fourth throughout Relentless! but about 40min later Rickon wins (by armbar ofc). Anyone hear this story before? Anyone knows the kids name?

I believe his name was Indigo Montoya

nether of tthem can beat bruce leeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i actually first heard this story on the ADCC forums there. it was before sherdog really had a forum. had to have been before 9/11.

anyways this is a wellknown story i wish you guys would stop trolling. i hope one of you have heard this story and who the kid is today. lots of prodigy grapplers vanish in time like Jan Olov Einemo who went to abu dhabi as a blue belt and beat a bunch of guys only losing to arona by a pass that wasn't even a pass. but now he's all gone.

giphy.gif

i actually first heard this story on the ADCC forums there. it was before sherdog really had a forum. had to have been before 9/11.

anyways this is a wellknown story i wish you guys would stop trolling. i hope one of you have heard this story and who the kid is today. lots of prodigy grapplers vanish in time like Jan Olov Einemo who went to abu dhabi as a blue belt and beat a bunch of guys only losing to arona by a pass that wasn't even a pass. but now he's all gone.

It was Kyle Maynard.

I have heard a different version. Yes they rolled for the first 20 minutes, but then the kid figured out all of Ricksons tricks and tapped him Rickson times in the next 20 minutes.
The kid got bored and quit bjj soon after and is living in rural brazil farming new more potent breeds of Acai.

I have heard a different version. Yes they rolled for the first 20 minutes, but then the kid figured out all of Ricksons tricks and heel hooked Rickson 10 times in the next 20 minutes.
The kid got bored and quit bjj soon after and is living in rural brazil farming new more potent breeds of Acai.
A rumor says he will release a DVD round next year.

I have heard a different version. Yes they rolled for the first 20 minutes, but then the kid figured out all of Ricksons tricks and heel hooked Rickson 10 times in the next 20 minutes.
A rumor says he has a sex tape with gabi Garcia and will release it next year.

should have known this is a troll forum and i wont get any answers.

I have some questions.

Was this gi or no gi?

Was striking allowed?

Why was Rickson in the jungle and not at the beach?

Is this win counted in the 400-0 stat?

Was it a normal arm bar, or was it belly down?

Were leg locks allowed?

Did Acai berries grow in this jungle?

Was the kid named Bruce Banner?

Back