Richard Dawkins is gutless!

Dawkins is brilliant and has said what he needs to say about these topics. He is a living legend and can do what he wants...
Is your screenname a reference to the late great Beetlejuice of Stern show fame?

Lol they don’t? Most comedians and filmmakers arent far right conservatives. At least the great ones. Larry David, Mel brooks, Reiner, the list is endless.

If anything liberals have a far better sense of humor than conservatives.

I'm pretty sure that's the same guy who claimed than "belonging to a group" was a sign of liberalism. He didn't not respond to the response that pointed out the NRA.

He's a troll and a particularly bad one. That's why I'm suspect he's Rip. Rip wasn't that obvious.

When i will become materialistic deterministic atheist and i will talk about morality like something real then you can call me an idiot, but in till then, my cat`s shit is smarter than this stupid cunt.

I wish him good health thought.

cfe689d5a763d87cdfceba01e1d04dea.png

I'm actually far more interested in memetics and evolutionary biology than his opinions on any religious matter for the 267733 time. More inclined to give a listen with these developments.

That's a cute pic, but none of that is true. Nobody has said religion should control government, that kids should be forced to pray, the only women's "right" that's opposed is murdering their kids, and I've never heard anybody oppose sex education.

That's a cute pic, but none of that is true. Nobody has said religion should control government, that kids should be forced to pray, the only women's "right" that's opposed is murdering their kids, and I've never heard anybody oppose sex education.

You are being willfully ignorant to the pain points of American conservatives. The list is accurate. After every single mass shooting the only thing Christians type on social media is "We need prayer in schools", not an ask, a commandment.

Also this.
https://rewire.news/article/2015/07...sex-ed-restriction-child-left-behind-rewrite/

Trump just met with a bat shit crazy preacher John Hagee.

The only clear delineation between conservative Christians and conservative Muslims is support for Israel.

Last edited:
He's an old man who probably just wants to be left alone to discuss matters within a circle of other old men.

If he doesn't want to tackle the PC police at the ripe age of 77, that's fair enough. He has seen enough madness for a lifetime.

It's up to the young people to step up, and stop relying on old men to do their fighting for them.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

You are being willfully ignorant to the pain points of American conservatives. The list is accurate. After every single mass shooting the only thing Christians type on social media is "We need prayer in schools", not an ask, a commandment.

Also this.
https://rewire.news/article/2015/07...sex-ed-restriction-child-left-behind-rewrite/

Trump just met with a bat shit crazy preacher John Hagee.

The only clear delineation between sonservative Christians and conservative Muslims is support for Israel.
That's not against sex ed and it specifically says that. It says they're defunding the promotion of kids having sex. Allowing kids to pray is not the same as forcing them to pray. You seriously just took every dopey misnomer that you wish was true and just claimed it must be true cause you somehow believe it.

That's not against sex ed and it specifically says that. It says they're defunding the promotion of kids having sex. Allowing kids to pray is not the same as forcing them to pray. You seriously just took every dopey misnomer that you wish was true and just claimed it must be true cause you somehow believe it.

There never was "promotion of kids having sex". That's been a knee jerk response to sex education conservatives have had since forever.

Oh and by the way Christians get the most abortions out of anyone, so the pro life shit ain't working at all.

"researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians,"

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...s-identify-as-christians-survey-finds-150937/

Back