Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

The guy suffers from alot of insecurities. He had an ex gf who posted on one of those muscle boards saying how he always needed to be around her. Like a child with a security blanket.

I wish him the best. He chose his path in life and for awhile came out on top without ever having to compete. He goes to those bodybuilding conventions and has a bigger line n most pros. Same for CT Fletcher.

It's looking like he's probably brain dead. Technically still alive, but the old Rich is never coming back. Best odds he's severely handicapped/disabled.

This is pure speculation, but they've stated he's still alive... But it's been awhile now and If he was truly out of the woods, we would have heard more by now.

Mhmm unless 'they' aka his family don't want the public to know anything
And he makes a YouTube video that gets him trillions of views

He did compete. He won the Mr. California contest which is a very big feat.
I meant recently, like once he became a little well known on the net he capitalized and made a good living.

California is hard to win in bodybuilding. Thats where the cream of the crop is.

From a business standpoint this guy is savvy. Alot of pros just make lazy videos of them eating not talking. Rich never shut up but became a personality. Ive never seen why all the hate on him.

Hes a good dude, met him and Cutler at a convention and both were super nice and helpful. They were giving free stuff away to everyone and anyone, even though he had the bro aura to him, he was very educated on all the various ins and outs of bodybuilding, nutrition, etc.

images

Exactly. He clearly had legit mental issues.

If it was just about making a buck, he could have easily transformed to true natty status. It would have made for good entertainment. "I'm transitioning from absurd amounts of gear that will likely kill me soon, to natty for my health" would have made a great story.

The vast majority of his fans would have supported him.

I hope he pulls through and recovers slowly in the hospital. So his body has time to finally relax and heal. His skin hue was almost beet red, he mustve had inflammations throughout the body, immune system completely out of whack, strain on the heart due to all that mass and training immense... Im amazed he was walking around all this time.
Hopefully he recovers and when he finally sees what healthy skin color looks and with his wifes criticism sees how insane over the top he went and comes back. The dude was actually handsome before.

If it was just about making a buck, he could have easily transformed to true natty status. It would have made for good entertainment. "I'm transitioning from absurd amounts of gear that will likely kill me soon, to natty for my health" would have made a great story.

Nah. Fanboys only really like freaks or pretty boys, he wouldnt really be either if he stopped using.

And no natty lifters look up to someone who juiced heavily for decades and then quit. That's not really natural, since it's much easier to maintain muscle that you've gained from steriods, muscles you'd never be able to come close to naturally in the first place.

I kinda doubt he will ever quit steriods if he survives this. Maybe just clean up a little bit with the booze and drugs.

I think one can still stay reasonably healthy on steriods if you don't go crazy.

He is a charming fella. I must have watched 20 plus hours of his youtube channel.
What is crazy is he was not fooling anyone with his fake muscles yet people treated him good it seems.

Hope he survives and makes a comeback.

Has good looking. Would have been ok without all the roids. GF is cute.

Doesn't sound good.

It's a shame. He generally seemed to be a good dude. I enjoyed him existing. Like bigfoot, King Kong or some shit.

Nah. Fanboys only really like freaks or pretty boys, he wouldnt really be either if he stopped using.

And no natty lifters look up to someone who juiced heavily for decades and then quit. That's not really natural, since it's much easier to maintain muscle that you've gained from steriods, muscles you'd never be able to come close to naturally in the first place.

I kinda doubt he will ever quit steriods if he survives this. Maybe just clean up a little bit with the booze and drugs.

I think one can still stay reasonably healthy on steriods if you don't go crazy.

I don't know, I think the fitness community would still tune in just because it'd be a unique angle.

What happens when a flagrant steroid abuser gets off the juice? How much muscle can he still maintain? How much will his numbers and PRs suffer? Tune in to find out.

Met Rich a few times at Venice golds over the years. I remember the first time I met him he walked up to me and started asking me about my Samoan tattoos. Every time since then when ever we see eachother we talk about adding on more tats.

Hes always a friendly dude with everyone.

Well I've never called anyone any racial slur, the times where I fucked up I usually called them a bitch or a piece of shit.

Well surely you've at least called someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: at some point in your life.

That's not really any better than using a racial slur. I'm not even sure why racial slurs are put up on some kind of pedastal, as if it's any worse than any other hurtful thing you can say to someone.

He is not a perfect guy. So that makes him just like everyone else on here.

Well surely you've at least called someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: at some point in your life.

That's not really any better than using a racial slur. I'm not even sure why racial slurs are put up on some kind of pedastal, as if it's any worse than any other hurtful thing you can say to someone.

{<hhh]

I remember Richard going on a racist rant on black people which was disgusting to say the least. One of my mentors in boxing is a black guy and He is the nicest guy ever and Richard acts like they are all bunch of low lives.

Fuck him as far as I am concerned. He has no respect for anyone and he was asking a mentally disabled a mentally disabled man if he could slap him in the face.

If a black guy was fucking your girl behind your back you might go on a racist rant, too.

Back