Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

I like Rich. Because he's wide open about all the stuff he's done because he is semi independently wealthy.

Not many other internet bodybuilders either want to or are free to say yes I take tons of drugs and while I'm huge I'm half fucked from it.

Man, first Zyzz, now Rich.
They are two of my fav. natty bodybuilders of all time.

I admit i've watched a few of his videos, if only to gain some insight in the mind of such individuals.
No doubt he had issues. But from my understanding, beneath all of the greasy, steroid fueled exterior, there was a good man.

Yeah, he had dysmorphia and you could see it in the first 2 secs of looking at him. Yeah, he said the n word in a conversation with his gf after said girlfriend (as far as i've understood) cheated on him with a black guy.
Is this the racist meathead who slapped around the mentally challenged kid who wanted his autograph?

The more to the story was the mentally challenged kid made a joke and it hurt meathead's feelings so he slapped him around and embarrassed him for it.

Get well soon, Rich.

No offense Anung, but there is definitely more to this. Jason (the kid) and his "army" of internet fans (basically trolls) issued threats (including death threats) to Rich and his family on Jasons request (so called order 66, referencing star wars), solely because Rich didn't want to sponsor Jason. Rich at that point (according to him) didn't know who Jason was, and was scared for his and his wifes life (carrying a gun to the gym). While Rich arguably took it too far, you can't deny that, at least, an army of online trolls can jeopardize someone's mostly online business.

I've followed Piana for my sins on and off for years
Once you kinda go down the YouTube fitness rabbit hole there's no getting out, I've followed loads of em since about 2012
Rich was the first (big name) to
Come clean about his drug habits, and how the whole industry is a con
(Despite him having a super successful supplement company)
Seems a genuine dude and not many insiders have a bad word to say about him which says a lot

Hope he pulls through he's a good guy

This. None of us know Piana, but people that do, say the best of things of him.

He is a freak and has issues, but i wish him well.

The price of doing internet business. I don't think he has any mental issues, he was just making bank off being a freak. No different than mma fighters getting punched in the head for a living. Not exactly healthy either

The price of doing internet business. I don't think he has any mental issues, he was just making bank off being a freak. No different than mma fighters getting punched in the head for a living. Not exactly healthy either
images

To even think about injecting synthol, you have to have a screw loose somewhere. It's so far removed even from the "normalcy" of good old-fashioned steroid-driven bodybuilding.

To even think about injecting synthol, you have to have a screw loose somewhere. It's so far removed even from the "normalcy" of good old-fashioned steroid-driven bodybuilding.
I don't think it's that removed, to me it's a thin line. Flex did it, and there are rumours that a lot of ifbb pros did as well (in a more controlled environment than the average user).

For many of these guys, the difference between using and not using means $2000 or $2000000 in sponsorship fees. Or it means to go down in history as one of the greats or "just another bodybuilder".

I don't think it's that removed, to me it's a thin line. Flex did it, and there are rumours that a lot of ifbb pros did as well (in a more controlled environment than the average user).

For many of these guys, the difference between using and not using means $2000 or $2000000 in sponsorship fees. Or it means to go down in history as one of the greats or "just another bodybuilder".
From what I hear, it's most of all of the top guys. They are doing tons of gear and concentrating on their weak parts, but there will always be limits and then you've got to finish things off with synthol.

ill never understand, its usually the same posters talking about rich penis
EVERYONE I know IRL knows Rich Piana and know all the memes and jokes about him. But then again, I live in NJ.
But if you ever travel in "bro circles" in the 25-40 age group, they will all be familiar with Piana. He's a bigger celeb than 99% of the UFC around here.

I admit i've watched a few of his videos, if only to gain some insight in the mind of such individuals.
No doubt he had issues. But from my understanding, beneath all of the greasy, steroid fueled exterior, there was a good man.

Yeah, he had dysmorphia and you could see it in the first 2 secs of looking at him. Yeah, he said the n word in a conversation with his gf after said girlfriend (as far as i've understood) cheated on him with a black guy.

No offense Anung, but there is definitely more to this. Jason (the kid) and his "army" of internet fans (basically trolls) issued threats (including death threats) to Rich and his family on Jasons request (so called order 66, referencing star wars), solely because Rich didn't want to sponsor Jason. Rich at that point (according to him) didn't know who Jason was, and was scared for his and his wifes life (carrying a gun to the gym). While Rich arguably took it too far, you can't deny that, at least, an army of online trolls can jeopardize someone's mostly online business.

This. None of us know Piana, but people that do, say the best of things of him.

He is a freak and has issues, but i wish him well.
Well said, brother. No offense taken. People make mistakes and shouldn't always be crucified for them.

The more to the story was the mentally challenged kid made a joke and it hurt meathead's feelings so he slapped him around and embarrassed him for it.

Get well soon, Rich.
is this for real ?

Was scrolling through Lui Marco's IG post on this and some dude wrote "I guess he really did confuse the body"...

What does anyone say to that.

Still no news on how he's doing?
It's looking like he's probably brain dead. Technically still alive, but the old Rich is never coming back. Best odds he's severely handicapped/disabled.

This is pure speculation, but they've stated he's still alive... But it's been awhile now and If he was truly out of the woods, we would have heard more by now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back