Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

Girlfriend? What happened to his wife? He only got married like last year, in front of the most amazing wedding officiant ever.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-21-at-12.16.06.png

CV8ofOQUwAInebt.jpg

I can't tell you how much I hate this picture. Freakshow subject aside, two assholes are in hats, the fucking groomsmen line is creeping up towards us, and blondies in the middle are fucking up the bridesmaid sequence when they should be standing on either end of it. It's like the picture itself is addicted to HGH.

When vanity comes before health to the point of death that is just a whole new level of shallowness.

Wasn't there some 21 year old instagram male whore juice-head that died from steroids?

God rest their souls but seriously... get your priorities in order.
I don't think it's possible to die from steroids, short of a bad injection (which is a lot harder than people think to do to a fatal degree).

I can't tell you how much I hate this picture. Freakshow subject aside, two assholes are in hats, the fucking groomsmen line is creeping up towards us, and blondies in the middle are fucking up the bridesmaid sequence when they should be standing on either end of it. It's like the picture itself is addicted to HGH.
Lol. Don't ever change.

Rich is one of those weird guys you hope will make it through just to prove you wrong. Still a unfortunate thing.

Girlfriend? What happened to his wife? He only got married like last year, in front of the most amazing wedding officiant ever.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-21-at-12.16.06.png

CV8ofOQUwAInebt.jpg
He left his wife because he found out she married him just to get a green card. No joke.

The guy was angry and said some unpleasant things. Are you telling me you never say anything bad?

Well I've never called anyone any racial slur, the times where I fucked up I usually called them a bitch or a piece of shit.

So you are not OK with racial slurs but sexist ones are fine and dandy?

Never said that. I even made a point to say I fucked up. But calling someone a bitch isn't the same as calling someone the N word, at least in this country it shouldn't with our history.

They are just words in the English language. Get over it, snowflake. It is a joke that you are deciding what is bad and what is worse and rationalizing that you are morally superior to Rich Piana just because he said a naughty word.

OK

Why so much love for this rascist, retard-slapping, freak?

He could probably still win a slap boxing match with Genova.

Never said that. I even made a point to say I fucked up. But calling someone a bitch isn't the same as calling someone the N word, at least in this country it shouldn't with our history.
Didn't Rich apologize for saying that? It doesn't make what he said ok, but people make mistakes and if they apologize they can be forgiven depending on the offense.

I agree that people shouldn't say racist slurs. I hate all racism. Are you also offended when people say slurs about other races or are you only upset by the n word?

my least favorite bodybuilder. But yeah hes good guy.

Didn't Rich apologize for saying that? It doesn't make what he said ok, but people make mistakes and if they apologize they can be forgiven depending on the offense.

I agree that people shouldn't say racist slurs. I hate all racism. Are you also offended when people say slurs about other races or are you only upset by the n word?

Who said I was offended in the first place?

Back