Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

It's sad man.. guy has some type of mental illness.. prob body dispmorphia..... he is beetroot red and can barely move.. breathes like someone about to have an asthma attack.. But i guess as he has made millions people have no sympathy

There is a guy at work who will prob go down a similar path.. he is 20 massive and constantly growing.. also red in the face 24/7 and never cycles.. He looks good body wise but his face looks 35/40 yrs old..
I remember watching one of his vidoes someone posted here. He mentioned how he think he looks small compared to other body builders or something along that line.

So sad, he huge, but doesn't even see it.

Hope he pulls through.

I can't understand this industry. It's like women who fixate on their outward and can't stop. Like it'd be fun to walk around on a beach like that a few days a year, but then you'd go into a beach bathroom to have a poop and you couldn't hardly fit let alone wipe yourself. Ultimately it's just sad.

I'd rather be toned with some muscles than anything else. Also, I'd rather have strength too.

I hope he pulls through, was it a reaction to some meds or a drug overdose or a roids overdose.

This is his girlfriend? Rich was a freakish looking weird guy and he pulled some smoking hot women
5aee42cbcab6b75b665e5db8dea83dea--fitness-models-python.jpg

_98C8133Edit-vi.jpg

Name please. @TidWell

tumblr_nobimeIcbA1un1qcvo1_500.gif

For a guy named Rich Piana, everything I hear out of him sounds horrific.

oZIIeBP.gif

Last edited:
He's always seemed like a good dude to me. Bit racist maybe but I've said worse tbf. Hope he turns out okay

I hope he pulls through, was it a reaction to some meds or a drug overdose or a roids overdose.

This is his girlfriend? Rich was a freakish looking weird guy and he pulled some smoking hot women

_98C8133Edit-vi.jpg
I like her body without her face. Nice.

Is this the racist meathead who slapped around the mentally challenged kid who wanted his autograph?

If he dies, something tells me it won't be due to "natural causes".

Rich seems like a real stand up guy tbh

Ive watched plenty of his videos, and they are good easy viewing while eating

I hope he pulls through, he is too young to die

_98C8133Edit-vi.jpg
This girl has great hooters and only great hooters

Back