Ricco was robbed against Nogueira!

Much easier to attack subs when your opponent can’t blast you with elbows on the ground.

Ricco was robbed, and prides no elbows on the ground rule was bullshit.

i don't know, it doesn't look that easy to me...

FE2.gif
zwnqdg.gif

fedor_angry.gif
8699yjk.gif

Hmmm... It´s one of those lazy myths one can read in this MMA forum...

I suggest you study his whole career from the very beginning...

gtfo 'myth' he literally had no stand up, his punches were sloppy as Aronas from that time

gtfo 'myth' he literally had no stand up, his punches were sloppy as Aronas from that time
you´re an idiot.

Did you watch his 1st fights in:
Millennium Brawl
Jungle Fight
WAFF
?

I doubt it.

Rico's LnP didnt work in pride. Go back to the UFC with that cage humping top control, no risk bullshit.

yeah, i realized sherdog always had a crush on some fighters i dont find demi gods just to follow the caravan.
Nog and mirko. Speak the truth on them and people get really upset lol.

you´re an idiot.

Did you watch his 1st fights in:
Millennium Brawl
Jungle Fight
WAFF
?

I doubt it.

i was being respectful, but u seem angray. enough already crying to defend a fighter attributes (or lack of lol) online. now go jerk off to werdum, fuck boi

I heard so.many times how good Minotauro boxing was, trainning with cuban olimpic boxers yadda yadda yadda, but he consistenly ate knuckle sandwiches, blocked fists with his head, and had no power in his punches.

i think that was the other nog.

just sayin

Because chuck had already ko’d Reem and pride wasn’t gonna let ufc come in and take 2/3. Rampage decisioned bustamante who was coming over from ufc as the mw champ as well.

If only Chuck hadn't been brutalised by Rampage, maybe he too could have earned a corrupt decision.

Nog won the fight fair and square. The first time I watched it, I thought it was one of the worst decisions ever. However, after watching the fight a second time, it becomes pretty clear Nog deserved the win under Pride scoring. Constantly active on the feet and ground, numerous sub attempts, etc. If the fight had been fought in the UFC, I could completely understand Ricco deserving the win. Just having top control while in the ground did not get you a win in Pride like it did in the UFC at the time.

I heard so.many times how good Minotauro boxing was, trainning with cuban olimpic boxers yadda yadda yadda, but he consistenly ate knuckle sandwiches, blocked fists with his head, and had no power in his punches.

Overrated

Nog won the fight fair and square. The first time I watched it, I thought it was one of the worst decisions ever. However, after watching the fight a second time, it becomes pretty clear Nog deserved the win under Pride scoring. Constantly active on the feet and ground, numerous sub attempts, etc. If the fight had been fought in the UFC, I could completely understand Ricco deserving the win. Just having top control while in the ground did not get you a win in Pride like it did in the UFC at the time.

Exactly. I also believe Mousasi should've got the nod during his fight with king MO. Moose caused a grip of damage from the guard and lost... wth lol.

Much easier to attack subs when your opponent can’t blast you with elbows on the ground.

Ricco was robbed, and prides no elbows on the ground rule was bullshit.

OK, but the rules were already known before they fought... I'm confused lol.

basically saying ricco would have beat him even worse under unified rules.

Maybe, maybe not. Nog may have thrown elbows too or ricco would've gassed out trying to tko iron chin nog...at the time. I can see Rocco gassing.

Back