Rhonda and her whole team come off as insecure, angry, children.

Hey that might be the situation. :cool:

I thought RR was with that Henry Akins guy, her BJJ coach? Unless they broke up? The current striking trainer has the obvious hots for her

I don't like caraway after the cat elbowing incident, but he handled it right by just being quiet. He's basically in a no win situation if he opens his mouth.

Might sound crazy but if he wasn't there, I'm betting the majority of the drama is gone. Seriously. Its not just Ronda that has stated Miesha seems like she could be cool without him Cat Zingano and others suggested as much as well. Some people are like that, just have a completely different personality with someone.

I thought RR was with that Henry Akins guy, her BJJ coach? Unless they broke up? The current striking trainer has the obvious hots for her

She actually beat up one of her recent boyfriends. True story. Not sure if she's with someone now or not.

Caraway should have been real friendly and apologize to their face.

Because then if Ronda and her team continues to be jerks after that, then they look really bad.

Caraway still ended up looking better in the whole confrontation, but sitting there being quiet is only an "above average" response. Not the optimal response.

Didn't Caraway jump in to the whole business of Pena supposedly giving up their fight picks or was that someone else? I thought he jumped on the idea that she must have done it. Unless they clarify it later, it appeared there was nothing to that but I had to laugh at the male fighters acting more like little girls than the girls did.

You can pretty much defuse most arguments and look good by taking the high road.

Tate and Caraway were firing back.

Didn't Caraway jump in to the whole business of Pena supposedly giving up their fight picks or was that someone else? I thought he jumped on the idea that she must have done it. Unless they clarify it later, it appeared there was nothing to that but I had to laugh at the male fighters acting more like little girls than the girls did.

The guys were definitely acting like little children but the only shot of Caraway I saw in that mess was when whathisass was telling Tate and Brian both about the "situation". Didn't seem like Tate or Caraway gave a rat's ass that I saw, nor should they have. Tate should have slapped the prick right there and said "stop starting shit with teammates".

Might sound crazy but if he wasn't there, I'm betting the majority of the drama is gone. Seriously. Its not just Ronda that has stated Miesha seems like she could be cool without him Cat Zingano and others suggested as much as well. Some people are like that, just have a completely different personality with someone.

I dunno it's possible I suppose, but both if them wants to be alpha so there's going to be conflict regardless

You can pretty much defuse most arguments and look good by taking the high road.

Tate and Caraway were firing back.

Tate didn't have to pull that "don't stand so close to my boyfriend" crap to begin with. If he felt Ronda was too close, he could have said something himself or moved.

I dunno it's possible I suppose, but both if them wants to be alpha so there's going to be conflict regardless

I couldn't see there being conflict that wasn't to some extent manufactured by the UFC. Of all of Ronda's opponents, she's only ever had trash talk or beef with one, and that is Miesha. I couldn't see Cat trying to play head games either.

From the footage, Tate and Caraway definitely started it.

But Ronda and her team took it to the next level.

It doesn't matter if you start it.

For example, if I trash talk first but you escalate and physically attack me. Who looks worst? It doesn't matter that I started it.

The guys were definitely acting like little children but the only shot of Caraway I saw in that mess was when whathisass was telling Tate and Brian both about the "situation". Didn't seem like Tate or Caraway gave a rat's ass that I saw, nor should they have. Tate should have slapped the prick right there and said "stop starting shit with teammates".

Thanks for clarifying it. I thought it was Caraway who jumped in agreeing she must have done it when they were telling Tate. I wasn't sure if it was him talking or one of the other fighters.

Thanks for clarifying it. I thought it was Caraway who jumped in agreeing she must have done it when they were telling Tate. I wasn't sure if it was him talking or one of the other fighters.

Caraway might have said something but it obviously wasn't anything substantial. If it was, trust me I'd remember. :) That whole sequence though where they kept whining about Pena being annoying and then accusing her of giving up matchups. It was just ridiculous.

Tate didn't have to pull that "don't stand so close to my boyfriend" crap to begin with. If he felt Ronda was too close, he could have said something himself or moved.

Rhonda was rubbing her tits all over Caraway, when Miesha came for the rescue. We all saw it.

Seriously, there was over a meter of empty bar space. I don't think she accidentally suffocated Bryan with her tits.

I was rooting for ronda to win again and remain undefeated...but after watching this show, whether it was the way its edited or reality...I would love to see meisha tate KO her

THIS. I really have very little respect for Ronda at this point. The comment she made about Tate "laughing at her (Shayna's) pain was the last straw for me personally. Even before the "I'm gonna break this girl." comment. She just seems unstable and like she's reaching for, and fabricating reasons to piss and moan about Tate. And the constant crying is a little annoying too. And I remember the interview she did calling Tate "racist" and that people will see that after the show airs. I wouldn't be surprised if its another "reach" on Rondas part. I hated Chael Sonnen until I saw the "real" Chael on Tuf. He's probably my favorite fighter now. I'm liking Tate more and more and Ronda less and less. I hope Ronda gets kayoed. I'm really interested to see if Ronda starts hearing the boo-birds getting louder.

Back